His Date?

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hope you like this story! Please comment and subscribe. :) Upvote is much loved! :)

 

Ga Eul and Jan Di walked into the ballroom where many fancy people engaged. Luckily Yi Jung had given them the appropriate attire for such a party or they would have been far more uncomfortable. Arm locked the two ladies roam around hoping to find some friends, well Ga Eul was, but Jan Di’s eyes were only searching for one curly haired idiot whose birthday it was.

The two girls witness a group of girls circled around three men. Ga Eul couldn’t help but smile to herself, of course, the F3 were the center attention. Ji Hoo saw the two girls silently trying to fit in; the three young handsome lads excused themselves from their evening audience and walked up to the two commoners. Ga Eul and Jan Di continued to stay in their arm locked position because the glares and silent curses they got from the other girls had them both frightened.

“You came?” Ji Hoo questioned Jan Di with a soft voice which could be mistaken for a whisper.

Jan Di smiled to herself, as she looked up to Ji Hoo, “I didn’t want to run away so I managed to come with my pride.” Jan Di took a deep breath and looked around before her eyes met Ji Hoo’s again, “But I feel like I shouldn’t have come.”

“Geum Jan Di, you should, at least, get something to eat.” Woo Bin spoke out.

“If you cowardly leave by yourself, Ga Eul will be fidgety all night.” Yi Jung added in as he looked at Ga Eul for a quick second and then back at Jan Di. “Geum Jan Di, aren’t you all about loyalty?”

“Aren’t I right, Ga Eul?” Yi Jung looked over to Ga Eul and she avoided his eyes and gave out an uncertain smile. The truth, was Ga Eul wanted nothing to do with Yi Jung. She didn't want him to use his fake charms on her only for her to be hurt later. She had decided to stand up for Jan Di and only to be there to support her.

Seeing Jan Di had a least been a bit encouraged to stay, Ji Hoo stands next to Jan Di and offers her his elbow, which Jan Di attached her arm with, as Ga Eul moved her arm away and pushed Jan Di to go along with Ji Hoo and with that they both were gone. Ga Eul stood in her spot smiling. Soon as Yi Jung was about to walk her way Woo Bin beat him to it.

“Ga Eul you look so beautiful tonight. Seriously I am speechless.” Ga Eul tried to hide her face from the Crimson shades that appraised on her cheeks. The next second Woo Bin stood next to her offering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter