The playboy drummer

☆ Cosmic Day ☆ : Jellyfish Entertainment new boy band (APPLY OPEN! One position are sill available! Please apply!)

QhyJzAxlZvmXr843OqDj7m48mH9Jaf3xCUENFr9O

Real name: Kagome Katsumi

Stage name: KS

Position: Drummer; Rap

Nicknames:

  • 1) Kat (His little sister called him "Kat" and it sort of stuck. It's the nickname he loves the most.)
  • 2) Mimi (What his father calls him-- rarely.)
  • 3) Little Prince (What his step siblings call him)
  • 4) Suzy (His friends back at home about how comfortable he is with girls by calling him this name.)

Birthdate: December 28, 1998 (18 yr old)

uality: Panual

Birthplace: Osaka, Japan

Hometown: Gangnam District, South Korea

Ethnicity: Japanese

Languages:

  • Japanese (native)
  • Korean (fluent): When he moved to Korea in hopes of scoring an acting career, he found it very useful to know, well, Korean.
  • English (basic):  His step-sister tends to visit Japan occasionally. Whenever she’s home, she teaches Katsumi and his little sister a few necessary phrases. As a trainee, he continues his studies in English.

FaceclaimPark Hyung Seok

Height & Weight: 172.72 (5'9")  & 74.8 kg (165 lbs)

Bloodtype: B

Appearance: Kat has fair skin, but it is incredibly hard to maintain because he likes to go out a lot. His natural hair color is a light brown, but he dyes it colors like red, black, blonde, or blue because he finds them far more interesting than boring brown. He has freckles on his lower back and a birthmark in the shape of a lopsided circle (certain people say it’s a heart) under the curve of his jawline. He has a nice half-smile that’s a lot like his mother’s. A lot of his features are soft, so he’ll usually request them to be “sharpened” (w/ makeup) because he wants to keep up his “y player” image.

Style: In terms of fashion, Katsumi likes to keep up with the latest trends, but whenever he is conflicted on what to where, he just goes for anything “minimalist,” meaning white shirt, dark jeans, maybe a blazer, sweater or jacket. He also likes oversized, comfy clothing (ex: oversized jackets and sweaters) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cd/f1/30/cdf130033addef42f8a1b7635873d26a.jpg)

Traits:

  • Positive: He’s very caring, sweet, and will always try to find the positive side to a seemingly bad situation. He is very hardworking (he feels hardworking people are very y), and always stays in character when he is with his fans.
  • Negative: He can get sorta narcissistic, and sometimes overdoes the playboy persona, to the point of being considered princely, stuck up, or untouchable. He also tends to zone out, which can be rather inconvenient for the people he works with.

Personality: Kat is very kind to you as long as you aren’t some random girl..or guy who is gushing over him. He has a soft spot for people younger than him, since he has a sweet younger sister who he loves with all his heart. He usually doesn’t speak unless it’s absolutely necessary too, but his sisters warn him that if he wants to go into the idol business, he’ll have to talk a lot more. He is very on-and-off about when he want to be alone, for example when he goes out or is having a movie marathon, he’ll want someone to be with him. But if he is stressed and someone tries to talk to him, he’ll probably snap and get out of the room as fast as he can.

Background: Katsumi is the elder of 2 children by Kagome Akio and a woman who left them when Kat’s sister was just born. Being motherless was never something that actually bothered Katsumi, though it frustrated him when he could only remember fragments of her, like her perfume, or her half-smile. When Katsumi was 9, his father met another woman by the name Fumio Daisuke at a coffee shop. After a year of dating, the two decided to get married. Katsumi and his sister, Hiroko, were very happy for their father, but when they learned that the woman he was marrying had children of her own, they were nervous. After meeting their step siblings, they learn that they were, however, very nice and friendly, as well as incredibly mature.   

Katsumi spent quite a bit of time alone, with his father always away on business trips, his step mother on long shifts at the cafe, his sister staying at school for her afterschool activities, and his step siblings...wherever they were, Kat didn’t know. KS had to find ways to entertain himself, so he would listen to music and browse the internet. He’d watch movies, dramas and music videos, entranced by the skill of the actors. When theatre was finally offered at his middle school, he practically begged his parents to let him join. When they finally agreed, KS attended everyday, not missing a single second of the class. He continued the class into his highschool years, and also began posting some skits online, such as parodies of certain dramas, as well as rants and vlogs. As the year went by, Kat gained more and more attention as a good looking boy with the right skill set to become an actor. At a festival hosted by his school, he performed as the main lead in a play. The play and his participation in the creation of a few short films shown at the festival were enough to convince a Pledis agent attending the festival that he was definitely actor material. He, along with a few other students in his acting club, began his training under that company. His parents were more than enthusiastic to sign him up for the training under the Korean label. Afterall, who wouldn’t be fervent if their child had the possibility of becoming a star?

Unfortunately, Katsumi had to withdraw from his training because of a family incident where his stepmother was hurt. She was unable to move by herself for weeks, and with Daisuke’s children overseas at their respective colleges, Kat and Koko were placed in charge of taking care of Daisuke. But when she was finally up on her feet, Daisuke began to notice how Kat no longer watched movies, or TV shows and was much quieter than usual. Daisuke understood that Kat still wanted to be a star, and suggested taking up classes in playing an instrument or rapping. Kat was confused by this suggestions, but Daisuke reminded him of the times he had to write lyrics, rap and drum for the musicals his classes used to present. Kat took up drum and rap lessons, and again began posting videos of his progress, along with the usual skit, rant, or vlog. In one of the videos, Katsumi explains his past as an acting trainee under Pledis as well as demonstrates his skills (dance, rap, singing, and drum) as they were so far. This particular video caught the eye of some Jellyfish Ent agents, who immediately sent out letters and application forms to Kat’s family.

After many weeks of discussion, Kat and his family agreed on what the plan for his future would be. Kat left for Korea, application in hand and determined as ever. He was immediately welcomed as a new trainee, though he did have to deal with the entire “since-you-are-new-you-have-to-do-everything-for-us” debacle for a while. Besides that, everyone loved him! They were especially psyched to learn about his past as a Pledis trainee as well as that he was one of those rare cases of young men who didn’t have to audition to get in.

When he was announced to join the boy group “Cosmic Day” Kat had mixed feeling like when he was meeting his step siblings for the first time. Meeting the members ACTUALLY felt like a replay of that event. But just like his step siblings, the members of Cosmic Day were incredibly kind and responsible. When he is with s, KS truly felt at home.

Likes:

  • Anything sweet (ex. cakes, cupcakes, ice cream)
  • Mornings (He gets up really early)
  • Zion.T’s “Yanghwa BRDG”
  • fanmeets and talking to his fans
  • Studying and notetaking
  • Spending time at home
  • NARUTO
  • Being with family
  • Pastel colors
  • Stuffed animals
  • Wifi
  • Studyblrs/ blogs on studying efficiently
  • Hardworking people
  • Minimalist anything (ex. clothing, accessories, etc)
  • Galaxy prints
  • listening to the Cosmic Day singers, well, sing
  • Seeing his fans blush
  • When his fans call him “KS-oppa”

Dislikes:

  • Nighttime
  • Being the awkward middle person in between Nicki and Kyo’s friendship
  • Homesickness
  • Not being in on a joke (goes back to being the awkward middle person)
  • when his headphones break
  • People who come off as desperate or greasy
  • People who don’t work hard
  • Messy notes
  • Whistleblowers/tattle tales
  • People who don’t own up to their mistakes
  • Flowers
  • Tacky prints (ex. cheetah prints, zebra prints)

Hobbies:

  • Drawing (though he's not very good at it)
  • Talking to his little sister on the phone
  • Window shopping (god knows if he’ll ever get anything)
  • Sleeping
  • Sleeping
  • sLEEPING
  • Writing lyrics
  • browsing through Cosmic Day’s fancafe
  • Binge watching animes, TV shows, and movies
  • making videos/ vlogging his activities with Cosmic Day
  • Zoning out for loooong periods of time
  • Having conversations with himself (are these even considered a hobbies anymore?)
  • trying new foods/ going out to eat
  • Playing soccer aka kicking the ball around all by himself

Habits:

  • tends to bite his lip when he’s concentrating
  • drinks, but only in small amounts and only when he’s really stressed
  • writing short rhymes out of boredom
  • drumming his fingers on the table top
  • humming “Yanghwa BRDG” whenever he wants to be alone or is sad/stressed
  • tends to lower his voice when he is rapping (to burst all the fangirls ovaries um what)
  • Looks/asks for the Wifi password as soon as he steps into any establishment
  • derping in the mirror when he’s alone (because why not)

Trivia:

  • Goes to DIMA along with Kyo
  • Kat trained under Pledis Ent for 2 years, intending to debut as an actor, and 3 years under Jellyfish Ent
  • KS used to have a lot of panic attacks as a trainee because he easily got stressed, and did not talk a lot, but as he grew older, he was surrounded by people who cared about him. These people helped him through the attacks and become more outgoing
  • When he’s gets stressed he drinks tiny amounts of alcohol, though people close to him disapprove
  • His music role models are BIGBANG’s G-Dragon, Verbal Jint, and KOHH
  • His little sister biases Nicki
  • KS is currently learning English, as well as French, Spanish, and Chinese
  • KS’s go-to accessory is the snapback
  • He rarely does aegyo because he doesn’t think the cute image is for him.
  • He likes when people go out with him/ He hates going places alone
  • He has never gotten bullied
  • Like Bambam always raps Seventh Heaven, KS always raps to KOHH’s part in It G Ma when asked to freestyle in Japanese 
  • He likes to read comics; actual books with words bore him, but he’ll still read them if they are study-related
  • Kat and Koko share a love of the song “Yanghwa BRDG” (they are literally reduced to tears because of that song)
  • KS will give up whole nights of sleep just to have movie/TV show/anime marathons.

Family:

  • Kagome Akio [father, 61, computer engineer]
  • Fumio Daisuke [step mother, 57, barista]
  • Kagome Aki [step sister, 28, freelance photographer]
  • Fumio Anishi [step brother, 22, university student at Harvard]
  • Fumio Hiroko (or Koko, as Kat calls her) [sister, 16, high school senior]

Friends:

  • Seventeen, they met when Kat was training to be in an actor, and they still keep in touch. Kat is especially close with Hoshi and DK. They are probably Kat’s closest Korean friends.
  • Atushi Arata, a friend from Kat’s childhood and Hiroko’s boyfriend. On those rare occasions when he gets to go back to Osaka, Katsumi and Atushi always meet to catch up on life.
  • Min Chae, Kat’s ex-girlfriend and “hypegirl.” She is incredibly supportive and is always there for Kat when he is down. Even though they broke up quite a while ago (2-3 yrs ago), Chae still harbors feelings for Katsumi.

Why he became a trainee:Kat always wanted to be someone who was a sort of household name. Originally, Katsumi intended to become an actor, and trained under Pledis, but unfortunate family situations required his assistance back home. After a bit of a break from all the action, Kat decided to take up rap and drum with his sights set on becoming an idol. After seeing one of his videos posted online, a few Jellyfish Ent agents saw the video and immediately sent requests for him.

Rapping voiceMin Suga-style rapping, with a teasing edge

Speaking voiceTakuya Terada

0001_zpsramwt0wa.jpg%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%85%EC%84%9D,%2B33.png

tumblr_nmnen2PUHD1r3qt6oo7_500.gif

(I HAD TO)

Love interest: Kim JunSoek (FaceclaimLee Jong Suk)

Birthdate: September 14, 1996 (20 yr old)

Personality: Kim JunSeok is very friendly and optimistic, and though he talks a lot more than Kat, he is still a bit quiet. Acting is his one and only true passion, but he admires people who learn different things. He is very touchy-feely with people he is close to and people he is fond of.  He notices the tiniest details about people. (ex. He was the person who commented that Katsumi’s birthmark looked more like a heart than a lopsided circle, commented that no makeup Kat looks quite cute)

Relationship:  JunSeok was one of Katsumi’s role models when he was an aspiring actor, so when they first met--even though he was training to be an idol—Kat was so starstruck. He usually only ever stalked JunSeok online, and watched his dramas. Seeing JunSeok in real life was such a big shocker. Kat tries so hard to talk to JunSeok whenever he sees him, but the poor guy just freezes up, and totally loses his y, playboy image. JunSeok thinks it’s cute, but all he sees Kat as is a talented little boy. No more, no less.

First meeting: Upon the request of a fellow trainee, Kat was performing various scenes from old dramas. One of them was JunSeok’s debut, a famous romantic comedy. As he said the girl’s lines, a voice began saying him began reciting the lines for the male lead. Kat was in character, so as he turned around--still saying the girl’s lines-- his eyes met those of an incredibly amused JunSeok. Kat stopped in the middle of the line, just staring out of shock. One of his role models was standing right in front of him, and well, Kat really didn’t know what to do. Sensing the younger’s shock, JunSeok chuckled, before complimenting KS’s acting and patting his head. After the actor left, Kat’s trainee friend shook him out of his daze, but the compliment left a lasting impression on Katsumi.

Interactions: As mentioned before, Kat uses every chance he gets to get closer with JunSeok. He is under the delusion that he is only doing this because he wants to get closer to his role model, but after every encounter, the two fall in love a little bit more.(aslkhflajl SO CHEESY OW)

Scene requests:

  • Kat trolling the other members and/or staff
  • JunSeok asking Kat to help him practice for a "scene"
  • Cosmic Day's amazing teamwork skills

Suggestions:

  • Cosmic Day having a TV show/web series and a “corner” of it is basically Kat filming the other members and occasionally trolling them
  • Cosmic Day’s first fanmeet
  • Dosmic Day sending video letters to their parents a little after their debut
  • Cosmic Day on Happy Together and totally getting (verbally/physically) pulverized by the MCs
  • Cosmic Day subunit: Derp Stars

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Congrats to Kagome Katsumi(femaleseungri), you are our newest member~!

Both my co-author and myself like him alot so he will become an official member. We have two spots(at the moment) open for grabs so please apply.

Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~! 

p.s: Both of us are very glad you like the name "Cosmic Day" . ^_^