The Lead Guitarist: Kang Jihye

☆ Cosmic Day ☆ : Jellyfish Entertainment new boy band (APPLY OPEN! One position are sill available! Please apply!)

Real name: Kang Jihye (Korean name) Noa 'Seira' Rods (English/Spanish name)

Stage name: Jihyo

Position: Lead Guitar

Nicknames: 

Apollo - because of his looks and ablity with instruments

Prince of Sarcasm/yness - Because of his love of sarcasm and being snide at times.

Mother - Usually used the members to when he acts motherly.

Birthdate: July 10 , 1997

uality: Homoual

Birthplace: Valdivia , Chile

Hometown:  Daegu , South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean(Mother )/ Hispanic (Father)

Languages:

  • Korean (Native)
  • Spanish (Fluent)
  • English (Basic)

Faceclaim: Park Ji Ho

Height & Weight: 5'8/140 pounds

Bloodtype: A

Appearance: Jihye has been described as having doll and prince like features. His dark brown hair is fluffy , reaching his shoulders and frame his regal face. His eyes are the colour of dark chocolate and seem to stare into your soul , his pale pink lips are pouty and his skin is clear. He is on the leaner almost femnine side , muscle fat mainly focusing in his legs and arms. Despite his attrative appearance , most people would say he comes off as cold due to the fact he is rarely seen smiling but when he does people describe him it as if a angel has appeared.

Style:  Jihye tends to graviate towards to tight jeans and oversized shirts as well as button up shirts and jackets.  He doesn't like wearing too many layers becuase he hates heat.  He has a like for skinny jeans as they really highlight his legs (the feature he is most proud of) and likes things like rings and pendants.  He also has a liking for chains , especially chain earrings.

Traits: 

Positives - Intelligent , Passionate , Motherly , Caring

Negatives- Tempermental , Blunt , Spiteful , Sarcastic

Personality: Jihye is a native speaker of sarcasm and snide , having remarks floating in his head that can be less than kind even though he usually wouldn't say them with the intention of hurting others.  He can come off as because of his blunt manner of speech and to people who don't know him well can think he lacks a sense of empathy when really he just isn't going to comfort someone if they are wrong and will tell them how it is.

He is highly passionate about dance and guitar playing , having a intense love for almost anything to do with music and tends to become angry with those who dislike it. He can be considered a mother to the group as he is the one who tends to cook and clean around the dorm as well as try and help the members with their problems.  He cares very much for those he loves , becoming extremely protective.

Jihye is known for having one of the worst tempers in the group , being quick to raise his voice and sometimes sling profanites at the person who pissed him off. However he doesn't get physical unless severly enraged which is rare. Jihye can be something of a flirt , being known to do alot of fanservice among the group and liking to flirt with people. 

 

Background: Jihye was born in Valdivia ,Chile as the the oldest of  5 siblings to a korean woman and a Hispanic man. His mother met her husband during her time overseas studying to take over her father's entertainment company as CEO. During that time , his mother aciddently got pregnant with him and ended up marrying Jihye's father. After he was born , his mother and his father (who was a semi successful author) moved back to Korea.

Jihye's early life was great , his family being extremely well off but when he is first sibling was born his parents attention was diverted from him. It was at this time that Jihye was beginning to get bullied for his femnine personality and appearance. Ashamed , Jihye started to try and act musculine but the bullying continued. He was asked mulitple times by teachers on what was happening to him but he knew they couldn't really help him.  Angry at the world he started gaining a temper and acting out a bit , growing a little distant from his family.  His solace was music and dance , that was the only thing that made him happy aside from his siblings. When he decided he wanted to become a singer/dancer he told his parents , they were happy about it but that happiness died when Jihye told them he wasn't signing with his mother's company because he believed there would favortism.

He had jumped between a couple of entertainment companies , most prominently Starship, YG and JYP ent before settling in Jellyfish when he turned 16. It was around this time that Jihye came out to his parents. While his father was ok with it his mother was a different story. That day Jihye's father had to stop his wife and his son from attacking each other before chasing after his son when the boy stormed off. Ever since that a day a wedge had been forced between Jihye and his mother to the point where whenever he visited home he never spoke to his mother , only his father and siblings.

Likes:

  • Music
  •  Dancing
  •  Flowers
  • Lilac
  • Reading
  • His bed
  • Guitar playing
  • Arranging
  • Children
  • Being sarcastic

Dislikes:

  • Idiots 
  • Homophobes 
  • ert 
  • Racists 
  • Rapists 
  • Excessive Noise 
  • Reptiles 
  • Bitter things 
  • Pepper

Hobbies:

  • Writing stories
  • Flower Arranging
  • Gymnastics

Habits

  • Tends to open his mouth , stick out his tongue and his lips alot.
  • Always carries floss and breath mints
  • Growls when he gets angry
  • Eye twitches when he is annoyed
  • Nail biting
  • Wears clear nail polish to stop himself from biting them

Trivia: 

  • He is very flexible
  • He has abs which he is very proud of
  • Has done collabrations people such as Monsta X Jooheon , Exid LE etc
  • Wants to become a daycare worker afterhe stops being a idol
  • He can eat almost anything and can eat alot without get fat
  • He doesn't like exercise but likes his abs so he keeps doing it
  • Takes pride in being called pretty
  • He gives people a stank people when ever he thinks they are embarressing themselves
  • Can't act to save his life
  • His best subject in school was Science and Music
  • Is terrible at maths.
  • Tends to flip people off when they
  • Adores using twitter
  • He loves playing guitar but loves dance more.
  • He auditioned for Jellyfish by singing 'Pretty Hurts' by Beyonce Knowles
  • Family: 

    Kang Hyejeong [Mother/CEO of Willow Tree Ent/45]

    Miguel Rods [Father/Author/46]

    Kang Nari/ Marianne Rods [Sister/Trainee at Willow Tree/17]

    Kang Seokjin/Mako Rods [Brother/Student/15]

    Kang Hana/ Carmen Rods [Sister/Student/15]

    Kang Bora/ Angelo Rods [Brother/2]

    Friends: 

  • The members of Cosmic Day
  • LE of Exid
  • Jooheon of Monsta x  [Ex-boyfriend as well]
  • Minhyuk of Monsta X
  • Members of Pentagon
  • Why he became a trainee: He became a trainee because of his love of music.

Singing voice: Singing

Rapping voice: https://youtu.be/TOshRb3WLV4?t=41s

Speaking voice: Speaking

 

Love interest: Yang Hongseok of Pentagon

Birthdate: April 17 , 1994

Personality: Hongseok is a very confident person , knowing he is attractive and talented but this could make him come off as arrogant. He can be a serious flirt , mainly with his fans and Jihye. He is very protective and almost possessive of Jihye and can become very jealous because of this. He is very laid back and relaxed , usually seemingly making light of situations that most people would consider tense. In contrast to Jihye he yends to act like a father to his fellow group members in Pentagon. He also can be something of a ert towards Jihye such as groping the male when he isn't expecting which usually earns him a smack.

Relationship:  Despite the fact their relationship started off as a only deal ,Jihye and Hongseok do love each other alot even though Jihye has a hard time showing it sometimes. They both are extremely protective and possesive of each other , getting extremely angry when the other his hurt by someone. 

First meeting: They met when they were both still trainee , they were attracted to each other at first and even began flirting. That flirting lead to rather explicit incidents. Those incidents continued until both Jihye and Hongseok went to different companies but stayed in contact. Slowly but surely they both began developing feelings for each other.

Interactions: Hongseok tends to tease Jihye alot and Jihye ends up making sarcastic comments towards him or smacking him. They usually don't touch each other very much in public only brushing thier hands together or leaning against each other but in private they cling to eac other like koalas.

Scene requests: 

  • Cosmic Day winning a reward on on a music show and Jihye instantly bursting out into tears , hiding his face with Hongseok's shoulder (if Pentagon is at the music show as well)
  • Jihye doing a guitar solo at thier debut showcase
  • One of the younger members teasing him by calling him mom during a fanmeet/showcase
  • Jihye on Hit the Stage
  • Jihye doing archery on Idol Star Athetics Championship

Suggestions: 

  •  Cosmic Day having thier own reality show
  • Cosmic Day going on Idol Star Athetics Championship

Thank you to Djinnamon for applying. I am also apologizing if things don't do the lok you guys are used to. i am by myself now that Vale left and i am not used to using layouts, so please bare with me. I will be putting up some polls regaurding Cosmic Day very soon and i will let you guys know. Til then, SARANGEHAEYO~!