The cutie Keyboard Player

☆ Cosmic Day ☆ : Jellyfish Entertainment new boy band (APPLY OPEN! One position are sill available! Please apply!)

tumblr_lq0z4qHydx1qbs2ero1_5001.jpg

Real name: Jung Naejun(korean name)/ Nicolas Jung (english name)

Stage name: Nicki

Position: keyboard player

Nicknames:

  • 1) Nico (his younger brother has trouble saying Nicki so he calls him Nico instead).
  • 2) Nicki (he hates his full name so he prefers to be called Nicki).
  • 3) Junnie (his Korean friends call him that).
  • 4) darling (his boyfriend calls him that)

Birthdate: March 28th, 1999(17 years old)

uality: Biual

Birthplace: New York City, New York

Hometown: Jeju, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean-Japanese-American-Irish

Languages:

  • 1) Korean - fluent
  • 2) English (both forms since Irish English and American English are kinda different)- fluent
  • 3) Japanese - basic

Faceclaim: Lee Dong Hoon;( http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123549/88/the-world-of-pretty-face-ulzzang-gallery )

Height & Weight: 170.5 cm(5’7”) & 74.8 kg(165 lbs)

Bloodtype: O negative

Appearance: Nicki has very thick eyelashes and very fair skin. He has a mole on his lower back and a beauty mark on the right side of his neck. His body is so slender and his fingers are long since he plays the piano a lot.

Style: dresses very punky, but elegant at the same time (kinda how his faceclaim dresses, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123549/88/the-world-of-pretty-face-ulzzang-gallery)

Traits:

  • Positive: he is very bubbly, sweet and cheerful.
  • Negative: has an attitude(he is a teenager), has a bad temper and is a “Debbie-downer” when he is in a bad mood.

Personality: Nicki normally has a very cheerful personality and likes to help people as much as he can. However, when he gets angry or upset, he makes a complete 180. He is also very motherly since he is an older brother to a 2 year old and a 5 year old. Nicki is very kind and caring since he worked in a vet office until his 15th birthday.

Background: Nicki was born as the 4th eldest after two girls and a boy in New York City. His parents are a very loving and happy couple of a Korean-Japanese  man and an Irish woman(he is only American because he was born there). He was a very happy child until the accident happened and it changed his life forever. When he was 12, his family went on a trip to go see grandparents in North Carolina to tell them about  his mother’s pregnancy when a truck driving hadn’t gotten a lot of sleep in the last few days, fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into the family car. Everyone survived, but the crashed caused Nicki’s mother to go into an early labor. His younger brother, Michelangelo, was born with underdeveloped legs so he will be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. The early birth weakened his mom, so she could barely take care of her children after that so Nicki’s father and eldest sister took care of them while this happened. After a year, his mom was up on her feet again as well as she was before the Micki was born. His parents were vets so he learned to care for animals his whole life and he learned how to do lots of medical stuff for the care of animals. Growing up, his older brother taught him how to play the piano and almost taught him to play the guitar, but Nicki never was good at plucking the strings as he was with hitting the keys on the piano. His parents saw his talent and gave him singing lessons as well while still keeping him playing the piano. Three years after Micki’s birth, his mother gave birth to his younger sister, marking the grand total of children to 6 children. Since he was good at singing and playing the piano, Nicki’s older brother put videos of him on YouTube, which caught the eye of the CEO of Jellyfish. One day, Nicki and his family got a visit from one of the representatives with Jellyfish asking his family if they would let him come to South Korea to be a trainee at the company. His parents said yes and a month later, they moved his stuff to his Korean grandparents’ house in Jeju and sent him off to become an idol.

Likes: singing, playing the piano, talking with his family, taking pictures

Dislikes: bullies, people who make fun of his accent when he speaks in English, spicy foods

Hobbies: writing music when he is stressed or in a good mood, playing piano during all hours of the day to get better, practicing his singing when he is alone

Habits: speaking in English when he is too nervous(the members don’t really understand him then), working on music all night then sleeping all day the next day, calls his family every day

Trivia:

  • was born in New York City, but moved to Ireland when he only a few months old then moved back to NYC when he was 11. 
  • can actually dance and is very good at girl group dances.
  • has a bruise on his stomach that will never go away because of the car crash

Family:

Jung Jaehyuk [father, 43, vet],

Rose Jung [mother, 43, vet assistant],

Jung Minhyun [eldest sister, 23, baker],

Stacyann Jung [older sister, 21, bride-to-be],

Jung Shinji [older brother, 19, business student],

Michelangelo “Micki” Jung [younger brother, 5],

April Jung [baby sister, 2],

Maya O’Brien [maternal grandmother, 75, retired nurse],

Daniel O’Brien [maternal grandfather, 77, retired doctor],

Jung Sakura [paternal grandmother, 81, retired teacher],

Jung Gyuhyun [paternal grandfather, 83, retired police officer]

Friends:

All the others members of Cosmic Day.

Reiner O’Conner [his best mate from primary school]

Why he became a trainee: He wanted to better his piano playing and singing. Also, to help play with doctor bills for his brother’s therapy.

Singing Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_OGaSy99vU (chen's part for korean)/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KdviedF9iM (english)

Speaking Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHBr56_trgE (korean) / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeljj1O33rg (english)

 

GwakMin-Junduumal184.jpg

Love Interest: Song Jaehyun

Birthdate: October 31st, 1996

Personality: Jaehyun is a very kind and caring young man. He likes to play matchmaker with his friends, but hates it when they try to do the same. He loves being with his boyfriend and loves the things they do together despite them both being stars.

Relationship: Jaehyun and Nicki have the most romantic relationship that it makes the other members kinda jealous. They have a lovey-dovey relationship despite barely seeing one another at times, but they know the other loves their job as much as they love one another.

First meeting: Nicki and Jaehyun met at a photo studio. Nicki was taking the predebut photos  while Jaehyun was there to take his photos for the new clothing line he was modeling. They fell for one another in first sight and have been dating for almost 2 years now.

Interactions: they act so very sweet and kind towards one another, it is hard to tell if they are dating or siblings(people have mistaken it for them being siblings and they run with it cause it is funny to see people’s reaction to that they are dating).

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope you guys like my Nicki.

He is too cute and i think what happened to his brother is so sad! I can't wait to see what you guys will do for your characters.

Thank you to my co-author for the amazing job done on the layouts~!

Love them very much~! Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!