Plotlines

☆ Cosmic Day ☆ : Jellyfish Entertainment new boy band (APPLY OPEN! One position are sill available! Please apply!)

THE PLOTLINES 

 
 
 

  

 
KYO
 
Kyo is the lovely main vocal of Cosmic day and the frontman of the band but, since he has been a trainee for a very long period,  he can also doing other things like play the guitar and dance . 
 
  He is  a nice and friendly guy who like talk with people and  has always a good word for everyone .
Despite being very helpful and conforting his friends and his bandmates when they needs someone ,  he doesn't like to talk too much about his problems and tends to keep everything inside, fearing to disturb the others .
 
 He has been always a very sensible and empathetic person and at first he is a bit shy but  when he gets to know people more he turns from a quiet and clumsy boy to a talkative and easygoing one.
 
If you'd like to know something more about the lovely and happy cutie pie of cosmic day , you should read this story! ^_^
 
(HE IS THE CHARACTER MADE BY THE CO-AUTHOR vALEVIT)
 
birthday: November 4 , 1997
 
status: CHOSEN!
 
 
 
  
 
JIN
 

hE IS THE BASSIST OF THE GROUP WHO CAN ALSO RAP .

JIN IS A GUY THAT ONLY SEEMS A BAD BOY BUT IS ACTUALLY AN ANGEL. JIN HIS ALWAYS VERY NICE AND CONSIDERATE TOWARD EVERYONE , EVEN HIS HATERS. 
 
HE GIVE OFF A SLIGHTLY INTIMIDATING VIBE BUT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET TO KNOW HIM, YOU'LL FIND OUT THAT HE'S REALLY NICE AND ISN'T THE QUITE THE BAD BOY YOU'D THINK HE WAS.
 ACTUALLY HE IS A BIT SHY , QUIET AND LIKES TO KEEP TO HIMSELF AND CONSIDERING THAT THE WAY HE LOOKS GIVES OTHERS THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF HIM, THEY DON'T EXACTLY TALK TO HIM FIRST.
KYUNGJIN'S A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HAVING TO APPROACH OTHERS FIRST AND WOULD USUALLY WAIT FOR THEM TO TALK TO HIM.

STAY TUNED TO FIND MORE ABOUT THE 'RESIDENT BAD BOY' OF COSMIC DAY! 
 
(thankS TO klover_jae for applying!)

BIRTHDAY: OCTOBER 4, 1995

STATUS:TAKEN!
 
  
 
KS
 

THE PLAYBOY DRUMMER OF THE GROUP WHO CAN ALSO RAP VERY WELL.
HE IS VERY KIND TO YOU AS LONG AS YOU AREN’T SOME RANDOM GIRL..OR GUY WHO IS GUSHING OVER HIM.
HE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN HIM, SINCE HE HAS A SWEET YOUNGER SISTER WHO HE LOVES WITH ALL HIS HEART.
YOU WILL SOON KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL BOY!
 
(thankS TO femaleseungri for applying!)
 

 

birthdate: December 28, 1998 
 
STATUS: CHOSEN!

 
 
  
 
NICKY
 

Nicky IS THE CUTIE KEYBOARD PLAYER AND THE CHEERFUL MAKNAE OF THE GROUP who is also an unexpected lead vocalist. In fact , he has an awesome voice and  , except the main vocalist Kyo , he is the most skilled vocalist of the band. 

He is a very NICE "MULTINATIONAL" BOY ( HIS ETHNICITY IS VERY MIXED. HE IS KOREAN-JAPANESE-AMERICAN-IRISH) WHO HAS AN ADORABLE PERSONALITY .

THE OTHER MEMBERS ADORES HIM BECAUSE HE IS ALMOST ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND LOVES TO HELP PEOPLE.
 
Stay tuned to know more about him throught cosmic day's story!

(he is the characther made by the author Kari)

BIRTHDAY: MARCH 28 , 1999.

STATUS: 
TAKEN!
 
  
e3ed4a69de0776b4c1ecd29cbecfedc7.jpg
Jihyo
(Kang Jihye)
Jihyo is the lead guitarist who has an amazing ability to play.
The 97 liner is a doll in looks and a sarcastic person in life.
(thank you to DJinnamon for applying)

Can't wait to see what this cold beauty is like in the story
 
Birthday: July 10th, 1997

status: chosen!
 

  

tumblr_lwtjpnihwJ1r0ecabo1_500.jpg
Gi
(Jeong Jung Gi )
 
Jeon Gi is the hard working rhythm guitarist who is an amazing singer and composer as well.
He is very shy, but also a prankster who tends to do pranks to his fellow members(sorry guys~!)
Stay tuned to know about this shy prankster.

(thank you to Lovesickpunnoh for applying)

Birthday: February 24th, 1998  

status: 
chosen! 
 

  

SYNTHESIZER
(THE SMART SYNTHESIZER PLAYER)
 

A guy who is very  skilled in music and loves it very much . In fact, he  not only plays the synthesizer but is also a good vocalist and rapper, who can also writes meaningful lyrics for cosmic days' songs. 
 

He is a smart and hard-working but also a  funny boy who likes to make jokes and teasing the other members .


age range: 1992-1998 

status: 
available!
 
 
 
 
 
LAYOUT BY -switzerland