From My Thought

What Are We ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

'Where am i ?' Bomi looked around and noticed that she still in her room on her bed. She glanced to the watch and realised it was 7 in the morning. 'Ughh~ i'm late . What did i dreamt last night? This is crazy' Bomi stand up and get ready to the school.  

 

 

Bomi walk to the Cafeteria and saw that Eunji was sitting with Chorong at their usual place. Looking at them make Bomi feel mad and jealous. Eunji did not pick her at home or atleast called her but she enjoyed breakfast together with Chorong. Bomi make a few steps to them. Eunji gestured Bomi to sit beside Chorong and continued talking with Chorong.

 

"You know we want to ask you join us hang out this evening, how about that? Want to join?" Eunji asked Chorong.

"YAhhh i'm here. You left me alone. Wait, EUNJI YAH ~! I never said it today and correction, we never discussed it before for three either." Bomi glare to death Eunji.

"Calm down Bomi, okay i was wrong i'm sorry. But why not we bring Chorong too? You the one wanted it right?" Eunji give an ideas to Bomi.

"Yeah whatever. You left me walk alone to school EunjiYah~!" Bomi eyeing Eunji. Chorong automatically remained silent when Bomi around.

"I thought you already gone when i shouted there's no one answered back. Mianhaee" Eunji holding Bomi's hands hoped Bomi will forgive her.

"Ehem.. guys i want to go first okay? Eunjj text me the places and times later okay?" Chorong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter