saviour 2

Love at Corn Stall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm walking back to my apartment from  the nearest restaurant for  breakfast. Suddenly, i heard someone crying..at first i thought it ghost..but pabo me..which ghost out in morning..did they grab some breakfast or what.. then i follow the voice...i saw a bulky man grip a girl hand...aishh that's ugly man,maybe no women want him, so he use a force to girl for accept him..haha what you think Choi seunghyun..stop guessing and help that pity girl..

I scream loudly to that bastard when I saw he started to hit the poor girl..I rush to them and give the man a good punch,, ohhh plus with  a hard kick too..take that you ugly bulky man..then the man run..and. i quickly turn to the  girl to check if she okay.. but what I saw next make me  surprise..  

Hull..this spoiled girl who i save...hmm she look trauma... aiahh ,that bulky man hit her hard,because her face have a bruise and bleeding..not to mentioned her wrist.suddenly I feel anger to that bulky ugly man...how dare he treat a woman like this... i feel pity to her..

Are you okay..I ask softly...afraid that she will shocked... her eyes teary...hmm..if look carefully she is pretty  and cute... aigoo it's if her attitude is good too.she perfect girl though...

Hey, are you okay,i asked again when she not answer me..she tremble and crying..I don't know what to do..at las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter