Corn Girl

Love at Corn Stall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aigoo..this math class made me Michiga..aishh...what the heck is the  bald teacher teach..I don't even understand a tiny thing..Hull..wish,at this time I want my dearly corn..all I can see at the front board is corn..roasted corn,buttered corn..ommo..I'm drooling.. hehehe..

Bom ahh...bom ah..,palli I have a hot news for you..this news will make you kiss my ..hehehe.. dara said..Hull..why on earth I want to kiss you but..it's more make senses if I kiss cow  than your flat ...hehehe..I said to dara..Sandara a.k.a Dara Park is my best friend since I'm in my mom stomach.. we live in same neighborhood .,and I love that neighborhood because it call spring..hehehe like my name...

What?  I ask dara..aishh..Bom ahh..didn't you know that have a new corn stall open near our neighborhood  beside .our favorite park.. chinca...I ask dara.. yup bommie..it's corn... corn bommie..and I saw a lot of people queue in front the stall..look like the stall is famous... 

Arrrghhhhhh...My corn...corn ahh..wait for mommy yaa..mommy will pick you later...hehehe..yahh..dara park  headed to the stall.. NOW!  Yahh,, bomiie Michiga we have a class you know.. and the teacher is Mrs Krystal.. the witch..Hull.. that add math teacher make me want to pee in my  every time she ask a question..and it worst if we don't know the answer... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter