support

Love at Corn Stall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom,hey how are you..gwennchannayo? hermm,hey seunghyun.. i`m fine thank you. i didn`t even know that you worked here,or this is you stall. asked bom to seunghyun.

nahh....this my stall ...erm....since you are my new friends shall i give you a free corn......woooaaaah.....thank you seunghyun yahhh....buttered corn 5 please... arraso... wait yeaa... i will make this special for you...as our frienship gift..

thank you,seunghyun yahh.. palli wahhh..i`m hungry though...hehehe...mianhe for my demanded attitude ,,, seunghyun....... how old are you?why you not attend a high school.. i always saw this stall open from morning untill evening...do you to poor to attend a high school..ohh,seunghyun..hope you always be patience and work hard to keep money for attend high school yeaa... i will support you always my new friend..

aishhh..what the heck ..this girl...hello did i look too poor or what,,,ohh,i forget i`m diguise as a poor man now... hermm... yahhh...park bom..you pabo...i`m older than you,you know.. i`m already 21 year old....no more  high school. i should attend a universiti now,but...as you see..i`m too poor to attend the universiti... i still trying to save some money for attend it you know.... so....Park Bom....thank you because support me althougt we just barely know each other...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter