Chapter 3

Dollhouse

I'm back with this story. So first: Sorry for not updating, I try to upload more often and to write longer chapters. So otherwise, have fun! :)

PoV Minhyuk:

I walked outside, without waiting for my brother to show up. If I had to go shopping, then not with my stupid brother. I sighed and walked out of our big villa to my car. A nice, white BMW. I entered my car and drove in direction of the fancy suit shop. After I arrived there, I sat in my car for about 10 minutes, preparing my spirit for the mental torture. After I exit the car, I walked into the suit shop.

,,Oh, Mr.Lee! What a pleasure to see you here! We didn't see us in ages? How has life been treating you so far? How is your family? Why isn't your brother with you?" peppered the seller me excited. I was mad and annoyed, but I smiled on the outside.

,,Hello, Mr.Wang. I'm really happy to see you. My life was...like everytime. Travelling here, gala there. My family does pretty well too. I decided to be a mature man and go out alone." I fake laughed and looked at all the suits.

,,What are you searching, Mr.Lee?" he asked and looked at me smiling. Yes, he was really nice and kind, but only cause my family is rich and we're his bestest customers. 

I smiled friendly and began to speak: ,,So, tomorrow is this business celebration and I need a new suit. Do you have anything, that'd fit me well?" 

,,Of course we have, Mr.Lee." he said whilest walking around the corner of the cash register and showed me some suits. They all looked the same, only the colour was different.

,,I think, I take the black one with the bow tie." I told Mr.Wang friendly. I'm so sick of all this . This rich people behavior is so disgusting and fake. I wish, I'd be a normal teenage boy and not a little rich brat. It sounds strange, doesn't it? Inside, I sighed and cried half.

,,Wonderful decision! Do you pay by cash, card or bill?" he asked happy and very kind.

,,By cash." I answered smiling, whilest fighting with tears of hate. Mr.Wang didn't notice and packed my suit into a fancy bag. I payed and leaved the shop. Whilest walking to my car, I felt this strange feeling coming up again. The mixture of hate and despair, with a prize if disappointment. I hated myself, because I'm acting like a child. Instead of living my life and deciding to leave my family behind me, I'm just acting as if everything is good and I have no problems. My family is the devil, but in disguise. But ain't I'm a part of it? I mean, I don't do anything about all this . I CAN'T change anything about it. I sighed and went through my black hair. Should I drive home? No. Definitely no. I entered my car again and drove through the city of Seoul. So many people, so many places where I could've fun. But I can't. It's like there is a curse on me. Maybe it is so? Maybe someone cursed my mother? Or my father? What am I talking? I really need some rest. But where? My home didn't really feel like home, my friends are like my family and I don't have more options. I the radio and sat in my car for a few minutes. The radio plays a song, that couldn't have fit more to my dad, than anything else.

,,Well I guess it's just what humans do, hook up with other people til it all fall to. And when it's over they go out and try to heal their pain, hook up with another love, doing it all again. I'm not passing judgement on her ual life, I'm passing judgement on the way she always stuck her knife in my back, ever since we were starting out, suspicious from the start I always had my doubts about you." Okay, maybe it didn't fit perfect, but it fits. I exit my car and walked through the streets of Seoul. Time flies by and before I even realized, it was evening. Sad I went back to my car and drove home. Yes, a day in the life if Minhyuk Lee.