Chapter 2

Dollhouse

Hello my friends. :) Sorry, that I didn't updated for 3 months. I had a lot to fight with. But now Mary is back in the hood! :) Leave a comment and subscribe  :))

PoV Minhyuk:

After my mother leaved me alone, I just sat on the edge of my bed and though about everything. Especially my family. Why can't I just live a normal life. Playing football, basketball, soccer, dating girls(It'll be U-Bomb later), going to a normal school and go partying. But no! I have to smile because of the reputation of the sooooo high rated family Lee. I decided to take a shower, like these long showers everyone needs to relax. I stood up again and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. But not out of happiness, because I had to smile the entire  business celebration. I didn't smiled for a long time. Really smiled. Because of happiness. Like the smile you have, if good friends makes fun with you. But I got nothing. No real friends, my parents sorted them, no people I can trust. No one. My fake smile disappeared and I walked slowly into my own bathroom. I never knew, if I am attractive to average girls. My Mom's friends daughters keeps saying, that I am handsome and y. But am I really? Or just for those 'I am way better than you' people? I hope, that I'm attractive for average girls. I always wanted to do wild things. Cruising down the street on a motorcycle, the wind in my hair, a nice girl on the backseat. But I couldn't and I still can't. Why had my life to be this bad? I got money, power and glory. (Lana Del Rey ^^) Doesn't that sound very nice? But not with a family like that. Day for day, I hope that I find someone, who like myself. Not my money and glory. Myself. But honestly...do I ever someone like that? I'm sure, that I won't. It will end up, like my family want it. I undressed myself and showered long. My thoughts were different. Over my family, to my love life aka my right hand, my fake friends, myself and future. Oh dear, I want a nice life. This isn't a nice life. After I showered I dressed and styled myself in a white hemd, black pants and panntholders. (Like on his one instagram video) I would say that I'm not ugly. But am I? I don't know. After styling my hair, I went in the kitchen and ate as fast as I can. I don't want to sit with my stupid family. I hate my life.

 

Leave a comment! :)