Chapter 1

Dollhouse

Hello, happy new year everybody! I hope you have a great and healthy 2016! I am very sick, so I am sorry for the break. But I am back with a new story. Enjoy it. :)

PoV Minhyuk:

My Mom comes into the room, angry.

,,Lee Minhyuk, get the out of your bed or else I will kick you right in the ." she yelled at me. Isn't it surprising how she talks to me, when nobody is there to hear her? Well, that's my family. Mom is a alcoholic, Dad sleeps with all night and my brother (in this fic he have a brother) smokes cannabis the whole day. But to other people, they're the most disgusting and arrogant people. I hate, but really hate my whole family. In my eyes, they are only pieces of . But if I say that, they'll kill me.

,,I'm really sorry to say that mom, but I have holidays and want to sleep. Is there something I can do for you, mother?" I explained calm and sat up in bed.

,,Son, you know what is tomorrow? Huh? Did you stupid child forgot it?" she yelled again at me. I sighed lightly.

,,Mom, I have enough suits. Why we have to go and buy another? Tomorrow is a business celebration, I already know. It's a celebration like every second day. Tell your other son, to buy some suits." I said with a hard tune in my voice.

,,You and Joon will go together. And don't you dare buy a inacceptable suit. I'd rather kill you, than destroy what I built in all years of work." I think a discussion wouldn't help, so I just nod my head in agreement and stood up of bed. My mother smiled, I know that smile, and I really hated it.

,,Look at you, son. You're perfection. That's why I protect you. In a few years, you'll marry Juna. She is so ex-"

,,I marry whoever the I want to marry." I cut her off. She sent me a death glare.

,,IF I SAY, YOU MARRY JUNA IN A FEW YEARS, THEN YOU'LL MARRY HER!" she screamed and slapped my right cheek. It didn't heart physical. It hurts psychical. And the only reason, it hurts, is that she is right. If I ever talk against my family, she'll murder me. It's not even a lie. Again, I nod in agreement and she smiled.

,,My pretty, smart, rich and better son. You and your future wife." she sighed happy. 

,,It fits so perfect. Come on, hug your mother." she smiled whilest wrapping her arms around my body. I did the same thing and tried not to puke all over the floor.

Well, a normal morning.