The Handventures of Jackson Wang

Hugs and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PARINGS: Jackbam ( jackson x bambam ) 

FLUFFY AND FULL OF CUTE STUFFS

 

The Handventures of Jackson Wang

 

Jackson Wang is known for a very clingy person and the clingiest member of Got7 and everyone knows that there is just one member he loves to touch over and over again. 

 

Alarm rang loudly across the shared room of youngjae and jaebum. And as the leader himself he got up immediately, patting youngjae's next to him before heading out to wake up others.

 

He checked the schedule in email sent by their loving manager and asked for them to prepare for their today's schedule early in the morning. He managed to woke the other members up except for the sleeping thai beauty who after even a lot of slaps plus jaebum's angry voice won't even budge. 

 

He went to the kitchen soon after to find dumpsters sitting on the dining table waiting for the food to magically done by him. He sighed and went to cooking immediately.

 

Jackson yawns again for the 3rd time, still tired and sleepy cause among them he has the busiest solo schedule aside from the group so being Jackson Wang is very tiring. He looked around the table to find every member lazying out, holding their phones. Youngjae watching some K-dramas he missed for the past few days, Mark and Yugyeom playing something together, jinyoung is reading something again- he seems really into it, and jaebum trying to cook an edible breakfast. Until he noticed that a certain thai princess is still having his beauty sleep. 

 

"Jb hyung, did you wake bam already?" He asked/shouted cause the table and the kitchen is a little bit far from each other

 

"I did. Million times already, that mutt didn't even budge!" Jaebum replied. And with that jackson got out from his seat and went to bambam and yugyeom's shared room.

 

He twist the door knob silently, peeking through he saw bambam sprawled in his bed snoring loudly with saliva running out from his mouth. Jackson chuckles and decided to wipe the saliva on his thai princess' cheeks. 

 

"Babyyyyy. Wake up thai princess!" Jackson shouted loudly on bambam's ear making him hissed grumpily with probably cursing him on thai.

 

He tried poking him in the arms but having no response made him poke his sides and is very happy to the reaction bambam is giving. Jackson knew the younger's weakest part is when he's being tickled on the sides, so without further redo he jumped on bambam placing both of his hands on bambam's side and started tickling him that made bambam wide awake. 

 

"Finally the 'sleeping thai beauty' woke up!" Jackson said playing bambam's bed hair making his way on bambam's right side and hug him.

 

" i hate you" bambam murmured silently making jackson smile.

 

"Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter