The Most Beautiful Thing

Hugs and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairings: Markbam side, Jackbam 
Angsty, romantic 

 

💙
 

Alone.

Mark always felt that. Ever since his mom and dad divorced way back in LA. When he hear his parents arguing over something he knew was non sense. When they didn't feel like coming home and choose to be at their working stations all night. When he chose to be with his mom and live in korea, where he felt more loneliness because his classmates doesn't speak english which means they didn't talk to him at all. Nobody wants to be his friend, he eats alone, study alone, walk home alone and sleep alone. He's tired of it. No mom, No dad, friends. and sleep alone in their shabby apartment. Walking through the long hallways' of lockers, some making out, some goofing around, and most of them are talking aside from him.

     "Hey! everyone please listen up!" A radio sound speaker attached at the upper side of the wall catches everyone's attention as the sound of a guy is heard and stopped their current activities, even Mark who opened his locker. " This is Park Chanyeol your Student Council President and i'm informing all of you that the Prom night is coming and speaking of Prom, there will be a Prom King and Queen! So if you wanted to vote please go to the student council booth located at the office, Thank you and please proceed to your classes" The hallway was full of gasps, squeals mostly from girls and even noisier than earlier which made Mark to ignore everyone and just go to their classroom. As usual since nobody wanted to talk to him, so he chose to sit at the far end of teacher's table near the window, so even though the class is boring because; he cannot understand a thing he will just probably enjoy the scenery outside.

 

Its break time, Mark loves to hear the bell sound especially lunch break. He's really hungry because he didn't eat breakfast earlier, his mom didn't even came home last night, what a great life, he thought. He go along the line of hungry people and wait for his turn to pick up some foods. He doesn't know anything from Korean dishes so he just accept whatever the old ladies are offering him after taking everything he looks around the area. The cafeteria is pack with different group of students. Then he remembered the Prom. Then he realized he doesn't know anyone, he doesn't have friends that means it doesn't matter whether he will go or not, he might not enjoy it anyway.

     "ugh!" the guy behind him bumped his shoulders making him and his tray of foods fall on the floor. . he wanted to say it. But he doesn't want to put his level into the guy's level cause it will just be more complicated and he doesn't want that. " watch it loser" the guy in a snapback smirked and walk passed against Mark. He knew, even though the guy said it in korean, he knew every single word he said. He just sighed and walk away from the food that is on the floor. The cleaning lady went into it and starts to clean it, he helped her a bit and say thanks. He knew some students are still looking at him and so he looks back and they all gaze away avoiding him. He glance at the snapback guy who bumped on him intentionally with his friends, he knew he's quite popular and has a lot of friends but the one catches his eyes is the one who has the snapback guy drape his arm to. The chubby cheeks petite guy whose always around the snapback guy. Him and snapback guy are laughing about something, cute. Mark shrugs all of his thoughts and went outside to the perfect place without distractions; under his tree.


💙


Mark is alone. His heart is cold for a really long time and he knows he needs someone to warm it. He doesn't remember when was the last time that he panicked. For all the time all he felt was nothing, no emotions because he doesn't have anyone to share his personality with. He's panicking because the chubby cheeks petite guy who is super cute is sitting under his tree. He doesn't know what to do, he suddenly want to talk to him. but why? His heart starts to beat faster than its usual rhythm. He walks to him slowly, placed his bag near the guy and sit beside him with 2 feet space in between. He makes sure there's a space. 

  He tries to focus himself to the book he's reading but the chubby cheek guy is getting his attention. His red hair, plump lips, sparkling eyes and of course chubby cheeks. He knows he's being creepy and all but he can't help to stare at his features, he's really beautiful. Mark slaps himself mentally and tried to shrug all of his thoughts because he's being ridiculous again. He's not that desperate but he suddenly want to talk to the guy, trying is not going to be painful right?

      "hello"

no response, ouch that hurt. The guy is still reading on some books like he didn't hear Mark saying something. Maybe he's just so into the book that he can't be disturbed. Second try doesn't hurt right? It's now or never.

     "Hello, I'm mark"

He intentionally made his voice louder than the usual and man, that was quite loud. He reach his hand out for a handshake and finally the guy look at his hand and at him. Smiling is not something that Mark is good at but seeing the boy smile made his heart flutter. The boy reached for his hand that made them hand shake. And he unconsciously smiles too. The boy let go of his hands and he finds something in his bag, while Mark curiously wait for him. The guy brings out a pad and a pen. He's writing something that made Mark curious even more but when turn the pad around and it made Mark sad a little bit.

     "I'm sorry i can't hear you I'm deaf and mute" the cute guy smiled sadly at Mark. The cute guy starts packing his things ready to leave but he stopped when Mark suddenly scribbling on his own pad.

     "Hi! I'm Mark! 😊" he turns his pad and wait for the cute guy to read it. his heart suddenly felt warm when the cute guy smiled at him and scribble something again.

     "Hi mark I'm bambam 😊 nice meeting you" the cute guy turns his pad which made Mark smile. bambam what a cute name he thought. Their conversation continues from introduction to nationality to family. They kept scribbling into their pads for better communication. He chuckles as bambam forgot his hearing aid earlier because of his clumsiness so he's enjoying the view outside because he will not probably hear his friends. He also said sorry for because of what jackson did to him, but Mark said its okay.

 

  They end up exchanging numbers with each other and a promise that next time Bambam will bring his hearing aid for he can hear Mark's voice. They bid goodbye that day with a smile and a promised to come back again the next day. For the first time, Mark felt happy when he came home. He's excited to text bambam, but how? He's not that experienced to text someone, it so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter