Fxxk With Us

Hugs and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 PAIRINGS: AmeriThaiKong (yes !)
 RATED PG: (AS IF YOUR PARENTS KNEW YOU'RE READING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AT ASIANFANFICS LOL) NO  BUT LOTS OF CURSING, MENTIONS AND HARASSMENT.
 DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THE CAST AND HOW I FREAKING WISH I OWN THEM BUT I OWN THE STORY AND ITS MADE BY MY CRAZY MIND. ENJOY READING!

 

 

 I went to my room to find my eyeliner and put some on the outer waterlines of my eyes, put some lip balm to my plump lips, sprayed some perfume on, and get one of my car keys in the drawer. I headed out and sneak my out on our maze garden in the back and went straight to my car parked outside and drove off to the club I used to go. As I was driving my phone beeped indicating a call, I smirked as the name in the screen appeared, Wang puppy is calling. I slide the screen and the first thing I’ve heard is his annoying hayena laugh.

     “ yah  kunpimook  where  the    are  you ? ” i can’t help to giggle which made him to be mad at me.
     “ please  don’t  call  me  that  and  I’ m on  my  ing  way,  ciao ”  I ended up the call and stepped on my gas harder cause hell yeah I still don’t have a freaking driver’s license, 16 years old, underage as .

 

 

The strong scent of weeds, and alcohol welcomes me as I walk on the club and I ing hate it. I usually hate crowded and smelly places that’s why my friends probably called me princess or girly sometimes, well I can’t help it. I pushed away those s and bastards totally going at it in the way and make it towards our table.

       “  ing  finally  the  princess  arrived “ I ignored Jackson who's rolling his eyes as always and went and sit beside mark hyung.

       “  you  okay?  “ I only half smiled at him and he gave me some drinks. I gladly accept it and gulped it down through my throat. I felt how mark stared at me while I’m gulping my drink, I felt as y as . I’ve always admire Mark hyung. ever since I met him, I adore Jackson too, but Jackson was a  bit more idiot than mark hyung. I finished the drink and let the alcohol take over me, I smiled at both of the hyungs and pulled them to dance along with the crowd.

 This two hyung are my childhood friends. Both foreigners and living in Korea just like me, spoiled brat like me if you say it, both are the best friends of my life. Mark Tuan, the oldest of us, 5 years older than me. from Los Angeles California, but is actually a Taiwanese, the one that girls throw themselves into, his warm appearance are reserved with me and Jackson only cause the cold stoic feature is always painted on his face to others, and the one that I’ve been crushing into.  The other one is Wang Jackson, 3 years older than me, hong kong representative but is actually a Chinese, dumbest man in the world but also nicest. Probably my other crush, gosh I am so .

I’m dancing and jumping around feeling the loud beat of the speakers, I swayed my hips ually throw my hair back, touching myself teasing my hyungs I suddenly felt strong, muscular hands on my waist and warm chest at my back, jakcson suddenly kiss the nape of my neck and I see mark hyung in the front looking at us intently as I moan loud enough for him to hear in this noisy place. I throw my head into jackson’s shoulder giving more access on my neck.

                “ you  two  come  with  me “ I just felt my twitched with that deep dark voice. I can’t take that much alcohol, and even at that one freaking bottle I felt the dizziness to come over me; but I also think that its the excitement of what was going to happen makes me dizzy.

 

 

I woke up with my head lying in the middle of my hyungs, all and all sharing a thin blanket with our bodies entangled together at jackson’s apartment. We’ve been doing this for a while now, a great after  every party, or every time that I will be ; please excuse me and my teenage hormones; or if they got , well if it’s the only thing for me in this world to be happy then I will do it. I’m glad that both hyung is my first. Jackson hyung is a very gentle partner in bed, while Mark hyung is kind of a little bit rough and needy, I like how Jackson hyung hold me close and kiss me everytime mark hyung s me hard behind, he’s a very attentive partner in bed, not saying mark’s not attentive though, he always kiss me until I run out of breathe. I slowly got out of bed and put some of Jackson hyung’s shirt which is really big on me carefully not making any noise cause both hyungs are a little bit grumpy in the morning and all you need is to make a good breakfast so that they will be in a good mood every morning.  I was making breakfast already  when I felt a hand on my waist and a chin on my shoulder, I shrieked a bit and slapped Jackson as he laughed at me, classic .

       “ the hyung? “ he laughed more and went back to cuddle with me as I’ve been mixing the fried rice that I’m making. But this stubborn hyung will not stop and turns me over and kissed me fully on  the lips. I’ve tried pushing him away but no avail, his strong as according to his muscles compared to my petite one so I just let it claimed and put my hands on his neck pulling him closer. Our kiss got ing  interrupted by Mark hyung for intentionally drop the vase.

       “ oops  my  bad “ He said in a not so sorry tone, I heard Jackson say look at this er, I chuckled at both of their childishness and went back to my cooking and in seconds I felt my world turned upside down when mark hyung grabbed me by my shoulder and kiss me forcefully on the lips.

       “ good  morning  baby “

`      “ could you  guys  please  let  me  finish  this  so  that  we  can  all  ing  eat? “ my sassiness just burst out and pushed them away. I heard their laughter from behind, what an s. my s

 

 

Best of friends, that’s what I thought about them at first, being with them every single day, makes me feel so young and free. They make me feel how good it was to be young; how to enjoy life by living my life to the fullest. They make me feel the real me when I’m with them. but after i got fourteen something about them are , to the point where they caught me watching them giving s to each other, they saw my hard on and decided to play with me a bit. and since then that relationship with the three of us never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter