5/7

It's ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"UURRRGHHHH!" Jiyong stretching his muscle. Korea to Japan took 1hr. 41mins.

Earlier

"Why should I nedd to you in the airport??" Seunghoon stomping his feet.

"Because I said so, and I need you to feed me up more information about my family this past 4 years." Jiyong said.

"tsk. ok ok"

and they entered the car on the way to the airport.

"now talk" Jiyong casually said.

"Seungri is sick, what Hanna told that SEungri has TGR...TGP... aurgh! I can't remember but it makes him forget anything like past people he met, only his family he can remember even you." Seughoon start.

"WHHAATTTT!!" because of too muh shock Jiyong suddenly make a stop.

"Yah! want to die bef---" he was cut off by a dragon

"what did you say? my panda forgotten about how is that possible? did he got on accident? did he hit his head? did he---" he was cut off too "woaahhh woaaahhhh!!!" Seunghoon said "nothing bad happen to him, Hanna told me that type of amnesia is because of too much stress. now calm down and hit the road"

They arrive with Jiyong full of information, when his son's birthday, where is schooling, is thier any bully, does Seungri found another guy, and so many more

"How about your car?" Seunghoon said cutting his thoughts.

"you can use while I'm still their, don't even think about scratching it I'm gonna kill you. that's for helping me" Jiyong said treatening.

"YES!!! thanks hyung!" Seunnghoon excitedly said, and help Jiyong in his luggage.

"Goodbye" Jiyong said before he enter.

"Goodbye hyung be careful!" and Seunghoon entered the car and drove it fast.

NOW

Jiyong is on his hotel already his tired, he took a shower and ready himself to sleep.

"WAH !! I going to see my son first in his school tomorrow! after that I'm going to see my panda again!" fist in the air while laying on the bed.

and he sleep like he fainted.

JIHYUN SCHOOL

"Wow JiHyun school is pretty big." Jiyong is now in front of JiHyun school.

"Excuse me sir, do you need anything?" the guard said

"Umm yes, I'm here for Kwon JiHyun. His my son, is he their?" Jiyong told

the guard look at the student list, "ah yes his here it's their lunch break right now, you can enter maybe you would see him in the canteen. Just please leave your i.d. and when you enter turn left then straight ahead and enter the building in the right side" and the guard let him enter.

"thank you" he bowed to the guard and give his i.d. proced entering the gate. Waoh! a son of CEO in our school. the guard tought when he saw Jiyong i.d

Jiyong look around and still can't find the canteen. where's the building?? the guard said it's around here.

He look at the picture of his panda and his son and when he put the picture back in his pocket his son is in front of him.

BLINK! BLINK! is he imagining things?

"Mr! Mr! Can you help me a big bully is running after me!" His son is panting.

nope his not imaging things. His looking at his baby when he saw a hand that look like want to puch his baby in the face and luckily he caught it.

He can't forgive anybody who will hurt his family "Who told you you can bully JiHyun?" He ask scarily like he want to eat the boy.

without any word the boy runaway, when he look back again in his son he can feel that his tears is already treatening to fall.

"Oh mister! thank you but how did you know my name?"

"I'm your daddy's friend" he lied and his tears fall.he can see that his son look at him weirdly but still ask him cutely.

"Why are you crying?"

"Omo your really cute" like your dad "nothing it's just that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter