4/7

It's ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month now that the Lee family move in japan. Mr. & Mrs. Lee continue their old business near in the central park.

He's belly is getting bigger now. He can't get out of the house too, thanks to Mr. Kwon brain he get pregnant but he's not regretting he take it as a miracle and a blessing.

"JiHyun ah, please be a good baby to me ok?" He said while rubbing her tummy. " and thank you for not being a choose eater too"

"Oh Oppa can you help me with my home work?" Hanna ask while holding bunch of papers and coloring pencils and her laptop.

Hanna transfer in japan too, she doesn't have a problem in communication and reading Japanese thanks to her brother which is fluent in japanese she practice when she was younger up until now.

"Sure, come here."

"Well I need you to type this" she put the papers in front of Seungri "and send it my teacher's email, I need to draw for my project"

"Ok"

Hanna start drawing after a couple of minutes she look again in her brother and saw Seungri looking at daze in her laptop "Oppa?"

"Neh?" Seungri ask startled 

"Are you done already?"

"What? What should I do?" He ask confused this time

"Oppa I told you if you can help me type that papers and send it to my teacher."

"Oh! Right sorry" he said with a nervous laugh and he started.

Somethings wrong with her oppa,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning shine in Hanna's room

Hanna just came down from his room and saw panicking panda.

"Weh Oppa ?"

"Where are we ?" Seungri ask.

"In japan oppa have you lost your mind?" Hanna said looking at her brother weirdly

"Ah really? I thought I'm in stranger's house." He felt relief.

"OH! Oppa isn't it you monthly check up with doctor choi?"

"Yes, umm can you come with me?" Seungri ask wearily

"Sure," already wearing her coat "I have something to be sure about" she whispered.

"Did you say something?"

"No, Oppa let's go?" She flustered

CLINIC

"You're baby is healthy and your health too, so please continue eating veggies as I said in your last check up no more junk food ok? You can leave now be careful on your way home" Doctor Choi reminds.

The siblings are already in the hallway

"Oppa, wait a minute I have something to ask to Doctor Choi. Wait for me" Hanna shouted while running back the doctors office.

After a minute Hanna came back with Doctor Choi.

"My apologies Mr. Lee I forgot to check your stress level, as I said I'm sorry again" Doctor Choi bowed.

"It's ok." Seungri smiled

"This way please" Doctor Choi pointed.

DR. CHOI OFFICE

"I will call Hanna what would the results be, thank you for considering my forgetfulness earlier" Doctor Choi bowed then show there way out.

"Thank you too Doctor Choi, and thank you again for not telling Mr. Kwon where we are." Hanna bowed too.

"Who's Mr. Kwon?" Seungri ask confused

"Oh! Nothing nothing, let's go? I have so many home work to do" Hanna answered pulling Seungri out in the hospital leaving Doctor Choi thinking.

Later that night Doctor Choi call Hanna.

"Good evening Hanna, I have the results." The Doctor start

"Ok doc so what does it say?"

"Your brother has TGA or Transient Global Amnesia, this type of amnesia cause the patient to have difficulty recalling previous learned information, difficulty learning new things and some changes in his/her personality." The Doctor explained.

Now that explain why oppa's attitude in this past few days. Sometimes his happy like a kid then suddenly he became sad and crying over little matters, he forgot that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter