2/7

It's ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Lee family are peacefully eating their meal when someone knock on the front door.

"I get it" hanna said.

When she open the door a crying panda hugged her suddenly, that she stumbled back.

"Oppa, why are you crying? And where's Jiyong oppa?"

"We broke ... up. I think .. It's better for us" Seungri said between hiccups.

Upon hearing the ruckus in the door their parents came rushing towards Seungri

"Oh my baby why are you crying humm?? Come here."

Seungri hug both of their parents and said, "mom dad can we go anywhere? Just.. Just away from here." His mom got shock "away? How about Jiyong ??" She ask calmly.

"He don't need me anyway, he can find any girl that suits him...... But but.....but I'll always love him, here in my heart. If he's happy that's ok with me." He said smiling but the tears in his eyes won't stop falling.

His mom look deeply in his eyes and hug him, "Yeobo, book a late night flight to japan. I miss our home there anyway." "Yes darling and son stop crying were gonna leave this place immediately"

They didn't bother to finish their meal, they hurriedly pack their things and pile them in the car.

"Gonna miss this place" hanna murmured. And that night they leave to japan.

JAPAN

"Waahhhh !!! I missed this house!" Seungri shouted while running around the house holding his belly.

Mr. Lee unloading the boxes while Mrs. Lee, Hanna, and Seungri arrange i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter