006

Amour Fou

The days passed in a tireless pace. Each and every day that Zitao spent putting hours into his dance mocked him. His dream would never come true, Zitao would never succeed in anything with his life of underachieving and mediocrity. Wouldn't it be better to simply succumb to the failure? How bad would his quality of life be if he started to live a lie? What if he simply gave up on his dreams for convenience? Isn't that how the world goes? It's a common law that everyone knows dreams only come true in movies and books. A happy ending isn't real. Those who claim they have a happy ending have simply brainwashed themselves to believe solely in ignorance. Though it may provide bliss, Zitao wasn't sure he wanted to become just another walking puppet pretending he is content with life when in reality no one is truly happy. Nowadays instead if facing it and trying to overcome it, people just let their fear feed of them and become their host. Everyone would just rot. And Zitao knew either way he would too. The sliver spoon in his mouth was rusting away, the family he had been born into didn't bother with him, everything in his life was rotting. Any hope he had would be brought by the fresh daffodil in the human form of a man named Kris. Could there be any hope? Or are all things in Zitao's life destined to become nothing be garbage?






Hi! Happy new yar! Sorry I've been gone, life got insane. Here is a small little chapter, I'll try to get my brian working again to write more!