Finally

Scary Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the end has come! Thank you for all the readers who read this story thank you!

----

 

“What are you doing here Jihyo unnie?” 

 

“Oh i’m so sorry for interrupting your moment with your ‘baby’” Jihyo even made the gesture of “ “. Dahyun just ignored the girl and continue with feeding Chaeyoung.

 

“Here babe say ahhhh” But once again, she was cut off by the intruder a while ago.

 

“As I was saying, we need to go do you remember? performance? Uhh sixteen?” Then it hit Dahyun that they still have to perform.

 

“Oh i’m sorry ‘baby chae’ I just really need to get this white creature here but I promise after that performance you can have her all you want we don’t want her anyway hahaha” Dahyun just glared at her and was about to speak but…

 

“It’s fine sunbae” Chaeyoung even stood up just to bow to Jihyo which Jihyo smiled at.

 

‘I think Dahyun found a really really good one ha! Good for her I don’t want her to have a y one’ Jihyo thought. Dahyun on the other hand turned to her babe.

 

“Baby you don’t need to do that you know”

 

“No it’s fine unnie she’s a sunbae anyway” Dahyun just smiled at Chaeyoung.

 

“You’re so nice baby Chaeng!” Dahyun pinched Chaeyoung’s cheeks which made the younger one pout.

 

“Don’t pout you’re too cute—” Jihyo got too tired of hearing cheesy things she had to stop it.

 

“HEY GUYS! Don’t get stuck in your own world i’m still here remember?” With that the two girls’ attention went to Jihyo.

 

“Oh yeah you’re here sorry I forgot” Dahyun evily smiled at the eldest girl in there.

 

“Tsk. Let’s go” After talking to Dahyun she turned to Chaeyoung.

 

“We’ll go ahead okay Chaeng-ah?” Dahyun looked at Jihyo glaring.

 

“Why did you call—” 

 

“Oh Dubu unnie it’s fine I think you should go” 

 

“You want me to go alre—” The already pouted lips of the tofu was met with the lips of Chaeyoung but it was only a peck.

 

“No of course not we can meet later anyway Dubu unnie”

 

“Okay hehe” Dahyun’s lips wore a silly smile and looked like a lovestruck teenager (which she really is).

 

“Hep hep let’s go?” Jihyo for the nth time stopped the couple from the flirting world.

 

“Let’s go baby i’ll lead you to your special seat” 

 

Chaeyoung had no choice but to follow her unnie and leave their food in there which Dahyun said it was okay. Meanwhile, Jihyo was just following them in the back, a completely third wheel. They went straight to the theater to prepare for their performance but since they are for closing they just went to their seat reserved infront and met with the other Sixteen members.

 

“Hey we’re finally here!” Jihyo said sarcastically and sat beside Sana and over reacted like she was exhausted. Dahyun introduced and warned them about her babe to every Sixteen members except Momo and Jungyeon (who was in the backstage) after that they sat behind Jihyo’s seat.

 

“Yah you took so long Jihyo” Jungyeon said to Jihyo who just came from the backstage.

 

“Why don’t you ask the overly cheesy lovebirds here” Jihyo pointed Dahyun and Chaeyoung behind her who was cuddling even though they are just sitting in the theater seats with something in between them (like the one in the cinemas).

 

“Oh so it was our vampire’s fault? and her baby?” Jungyeon asked while walking towards the two.

 

“Hey Jungyeon unnie meet Chaeyoung” Dahyun started and when Jungyeon was about to reply she added. “and BACK OFF” Dahyun emphasized the words back off since she know that her unnie is such a flirt to everyone which made Jungyeon put her two hands up surrendering.

 

“It’s fine if it’s our baby sister’s girl. It’s a no no”

 

“Oh okay then good” Chaeyoung just giggled over her unnie’s possessiveness.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo Jungyeon sunbae” Chaeyoung bowed at her still being respectful.

 

“Wow great catch here Dahyunnie~ and woooah I see what you did there” She said pointing at the shirts of the two then she continued talking.

 

“Hi Chaeyoung just call me unnie and take good care of this little okay? She might be a little stubborn but she’s fine I guess” Dahyun wanted to talk back but someone held her hand and intertwined it which we obviously know who.

 

“No I think she’s a great catch too unnie she takes care of me well and of course I will take care of her too” Chaeyoung said while staring lovingly at Dahyun even though she was talking to Jungyeon.

 

“Jihyo! I get the cheesy lovebirds part now” 

 

They didn’t get the chance to talk again as the host of the event already started it. They all went back to their seats and listened till the closing but the whole time the couple was just like: holding hands, Dahyun leaning to Chaeyoung’s shoulder and Chaeyoung leaning to Dahyun’s head.

 

“Unnie what is your—” She stopped when she saw that the older girl was comfortably sleeping in her shoulder and when she felt Chaeyoung’s head not leaning to her head anymore, she looked up half asleep.

 

“Why baby? Is it our turn already?” Chaeyoung smiled at how cute her unnie was while talking half asleep.

 

“It’s nothing unnie just sleep I bet you’re tired” Chaeyoung pushed Dahyun’s head softly to her shoulder’s again (remember she is wearing an off-shoulder which Dahyun gladly accepted and snuggled closer to her neck.

 

It made Chaeyoung’s heart beat faster than usual and made her face deep shade of red. Good thing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter