Good Catch

Scary Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung looked up from staring at her phone to the girl sitting beside her.

 

“Hey Momo unnie!  What are you doing here?” Of course Chaeyoung was shocked to see her friend there because aren’t she supposed to practice for Sixteen’s performance today.

 

“Why don’t you want unnie to be here?” Momo pouted that made Chaeyoung quick to answer in response.

 

“No I mean aren’t you supposed to be practicing with others?” Chaeyoung reasoned out.

 

“I’m just kidding Chaeng hahaha I already know what to do later so why practice? and its almost time didn’t you know?” Momo laughed it off.

 

“W-well where’s—” Chaeng was cut off before she can finish her sentence because Momo already knew what she would asked based from the stutter the younger girl made.

 

“Your babe? Well she’s still practicing. You don’t know how much that vampire wants her performance to be perfect” Momo made fun of Dahyun as a vampire because of her pale skin.

 

“Oh that’s why” Momo stared at the younger girl wondering what it is about but thought of a reason.

 

“Why she isn’t texting you?” Chaeyoung raised her brows thinking if the girl in front of her can read her mind.

 

“How did you know?” Momo laughed about it again. It seems like this girl laughs a lot.

 

“That girl just needed a little push. Who could’ve known that the cold girl can be a sweet and a soft person to her babe Hahaha” Momo laughed remembering how Dahyun was so pissed at them but she received a text from Chaeyoung so her mood changed quickly from being mad to a lovesick Dubu.

 

“And yeah before I forget Thank you for saving us a while ago I swear I could have had a broken arm right now”

 

“Why? and unnie you still haven’t answered my question”

 

“It’s because that girl is spelled D-A-N-G-E-R” There it is again. Chaeyoung really don’t know why people call her that, when she’s actually so sweet and caring. She didn’t it was only for her hahaha.

 

“No! I-i mean she’s not actually that bad, I mean she’s scary but then—” Once again she was cut off.

 

“That’s what I meant you saved us because of you yourself. She’s only like that for you so feel special about your babe, you affect her mood” Momo explained it to the confuse girl and then continued.

 

“Did you know that when we had our break, she was all over her phone? And not only that I almost thought she quited on being a milk and turned into a ketchup hahaha and I think you know who’s the reason behind that” 

 

Chaeyoung would have laughed at the joke but she was too flustered and already had a blushed face and she also wanted to make sure she was thinking of the right answer.

 

“W-who?” Chaeng tried to innocently ask but her stuttering failed her.

 

“Oh so you don’t think it’s you? Well maybe it’s…” Momo wanted to make fun of the girl.

 

“Maybe who?” Now Chaeng got serious, Momo wanted to laugh again but she wanted this to be more dramatically expressed.

 

“Oh no nevermind she wouldn’t have wanted me to tell you anyway” Momo acted like she told Chaeng something she shouldn’t have and stared at an empty space.

 

“W-what? Tell me unnie! Tell me” Chaeyoung was now shaking her friend’s shoulder. Momo smirked.

 

‘Gotcha!’

 

“Okay I’ll tell you come here…” Momo stood up signaled her to come closer so she could whisper. When the girl also stood up and came closer her smirked became bigger as she spoke in a soft way.

 

“Well actually Son Chaeyoung was the one behind all of that blushing face of our vamp—”

 

Now it was Momo’s turn to be cut off as a hand pulled her away from the dwarf she was whispering to and the blonde knows too well who that girl is.

 

“Hey Dahyun-ah! I was just talking to my friend here a.k.a YOUR BABE” Momo emphasized on the last two words.

 

Even though Dahyun felt je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter