You Owe Me

Scary Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Someone entered their class, someone that made Chaeng spaced out.

 

“Kim Dahyun, what are you doing in my class?” The professor asked the cool and HOT as ever (according to Chaeng) Dahyun.

 

“The principal told us, Sixteen members to go to the office ten minutes early” Dahyun said with her cold voice and looked into the students in that classroom looking for a certain blonde. 

 

“Okay just go get Ms. Hirai out of here and get out of my class” 

 

‘Wow I swear this teacher is really the worst. So mean to my Dubu-ah~’ Chaeyoung thought as her eyes went back looking at her crush, Dahyun.

 

Chaeyoung could swear her own life that Dahyun’s stare stopped on her for a second but it moved to the one sitting beside her, Momo. She felt like her heart was beating faster than normal for it was the first time they had their eye contact.

 

“Assa! Goodbye my dear friend don’t worry I got you’re back on you’re baby Dubu~ but actually she’s your unnie so anyway bye gotta go to your babe” 

 

Chaeyoung facepalmed herself realizing that she whispered out her thoughts which is loud enough for her seat mate to hear, which is unfortunately Momo. After telling that to Chaeyoung, she walked to the door to go with Dahyun but before they get out of the room Dahyun spoke again but it is not to thank the teacher.

 

“Stupid bald head flappy bird” She said it with her cold voice and rolled her eyes. Loud enough to send shivers to everyone in that room except one person.

 

‘Woah there! She really is pretty scary and badass enough to do that to this freaking terror guy’ Dahyun now little by little was believing what Tzuyu was telling her.

 

“Yah! Ms. Kim come back here!” But the two continued walking and did not even looked back when the teacher shouted. Even when they were out of sight already the teacher was still mad.

 

“You’re lucky I don’t have you in any of my class” The professor was unaware that everybody can hear him. 

 

When he was about to talk again to continue his disturbed class but the bell rang making the class stand up and pack up their things. The teacher didn’t have the chance to do anything anymore and he just packed his things and walked out of the room angry.

 

While Chaeyoung was fixing her things she heard some of her classmates were talking about what happened.

 

“Wow Kim Dahyun really is cool! I kind of like her now after what she did to that old fart” The girl in her right side talking to her two friends, giggling while thinking of Dahyun’s coolness.

 

Chaeyoung can’t help but feel jealous even though she doesn’t have any rights to get jelly. 

 

‘Why are they even talking about my Dubu unnie~ Yeah unnie Momo unnie told me she is older than me’ Chaeyoung then smiled after knowing something about her.

 

After she was done packing up, she went straight home to get ready and help out in their cafe. She was actually kind of excited to see her crush but she’s also scared of what she learned about her crush. She had always thought that her crush is somewhat kind because of her innocent looks.

 

“Hey unnie! Going to the cafe?” Tzuyu asked her unnie that was about to leave their house.

 

“Yeah! You’re not going today?”

 

“Ah I see you’re goin to see your girlfriend? Me? I have a lot of projects curse that old hag” Chaeng blushed at the word ‘girlfriend’.

 

“Girlfriend? What do you mean? She’s not my girlfriend—”

 

“YET! Just go ahead unnie meet her” Chae was about to answer back but the younger girl locked herself up in her room already. Tzuyu always leave Chaeyoung hanging.

 

Whenever the door opens, Chaeyoung would immediately look up and see if a certain Dubu already entered the shop. It’s been like this since the first hour.

 

‘I bet she wouldn’t come today I give up too lazy right now. She usually comes by the first thirty minutes I’m in. Badluck today I guess?’ Chaeyoung just focused on checking the pastries shown in the glass.

 

But a certain voice she was waiting for the whole afternoon distracted her immediately.

 

“Excuse me. One hot choco and straberry shortcake” The voice was still cold as ever so it made Chayoung remember her badass attitude so she got a little (too much) scared.

 

“N-ne. D-dahyun-ssi right?” Chaeyoung decided to let her crush know that she knows her name. It’s not like she will notice right? Her face was blushing but she faced the cup in her hand while writing Dahyun’s name in there.

 

And when she saw Dahyun getting ready to get her wallet and get the money to pay Chaeng. She thought that she would feel happy she didn’t notice but she actually felt a little sad.

 

“That’s 7,000 won right?” Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter