Chapter 02

Night Melody

*Chapter 02

"Wow...Interesting view here." 

The thug men suddenly stopped and the chief turns himself , facing the owner of the voice. "Go away,kid." the chief said while smirking at the voice's owner. The guy that was standing in front of them was wearing a black long hoodie, covering her stylish hair and a black jeans. Not too taller but also can make any girls faint for him. He then smirked at the chief and walked casually, make his own steps to the men.

"I wonder, were you, guys , with this cheap suits, torn shoes and not so stylish hair, were going to beat that little 'man'?" the black hoodie man said while looking at his fingers and brushed it up at one of the men's suit. "It is none of your business. Go away before I punch your baby face up,kiddo." the man who got a dirty at his suit caused by the black hoodie man.

The black hoodie man moved backward because of the push by the thug man. " Man.. stop calling me kiddo or kid. I know I look pretty and can even lure your body, the name is Jack." He said. Jack suddenly started to sing Adele's song, Rolling in the Deep while humming and kicking the small pebbles at the roof. The chief started to be annoyed and started to swing the pipe that he hold at Jack's face.

 

 

"You are so annoying, little brat! Should I kill you first,then I kill her. Deal?" he said and punched Jack at his stomach. A little 'ouch' sounded from Jack's mouth and he hissed in pain. The chief than laugh and started to kick him. Jack moved backward and surprisingly, he fell from the roof. The chief laugh loudly and followed by his gang.

"You know what."

The chief turns his back again and his eyes were showing that he was shock. How can he don't, he is now seeing Jack, the black hoddie man fly! His gang moved backward a little bit because of scared and shocked at the same time.

"You got two seconds to run before I'm getting mad to someone who was rude to me." Jack said and landed himself in front of the gang. Because of being played by Jack, one of the man ran forward to hit him with iron baseball bat,but suddenly, Jack turned into a black smoke. The thug men shocked and their eyes were angering to search Jack.

 

 

"Looking for me?" Jack said which he was sitting on a box while playing with the baseball bat which owned by the man just now. "Seriously guys. I have keep my patience towards you too long. You should stop it, or.." he paused and looked and focused at the chief. "I will eat you." he said while swinging the baseball bat in front of the thug gang playfully. 

The chief than suddenly laughed and stopped to continue his talk. "Should I buy for you a set of Happy Meal? Here." The chief took out pieces of notes,which was money and threw it in front of Jack. The notes fly in between of them and Jack was just smirking and bent down to take the money. But,the chief then put his feet on the notes, not allowing Jack to pick up the money.

"Wow...so that is how you treat people? Maybe I should give you a lesson." Jack release out his breath and stood nearer to the chief. He went closer to the chief ears and facing the chief's neck, his vampire's instinct started to growl when his eyes were showing the blood vessel that was rich with blood, under the chief's skin. 

Jack cannot hold his  needs anymore , his vampire teeth started to be seen. He bite the chief's neck and all the blood until the body was drained. Without bloods, the chief's body was automatically dead and fall in front the gang, as a free show. Jack's eyes turns red and he try to endure his needs.

 

 

The thug gang suddenly feel afraid and all of them were slowly moved backward. Seeing their chief was dead, means it is time to retreat. Jack then wiping the blood from his cheeks with his hand and wiped it at one of the man. "I told you,right? I'm totally hungry now." he said while smirking. Jack then comes nearer to the man's neck, but not for the same objective, but to whisper at his ear.

"Don't you ever again disturbing my girl. Or, you want to be my meal for tonight too?" Jack said while arranging the man's tie. The man gulped and nodded quickly, hoping for Jack to spare his life. Jack then pushed him backward and all of them run while still feeling scared. He then turns his head at the body, who was still in a half conscious state.

Melody, who were just a viewer from the start until the end, staring at Jack. Who was this guy? I knew him before. Jack then walked towards Melody, nearer and nearer and bent down to look at her face. No! I'm not going to die yet! I need to tell my EXO oppa that I love them. Melody monologue to herself.. She tried to escape, but luck was still not at her side.

She fainted. 

**********

The cold breeze blew from the west makes the fields with yellow, blue and white buttercups feat greenery grass looks harmony. The birds flew and chipped happily at the sky and a lot of shady trees that can makes anyone minds relax. Melody came out from nowhere and ran happily at the fields , trying to chase the cat.

While she was excited with the view an the place, a voice came from nowhere, starting to sing . But the singer's melody was actually sore and does not comfortable to be heard. Melody, with full of questions, walk through the field and search the owner's voice. She then found a man's figure, who was facing his back at Melody.

"Excuse me,sir?" she said while brushing the cat's fur. The man then suddenly cried and sobbing. "I can't sing." he said. Melody then feels pity to him and offer him her help. But,the man's face suddenly changed to a wicked face, smirked to her and said.

"Then give me the blood of yours!" He fly to Melody and bite her neck. Melody terrified and shocked, struggling to let her body go, but didn't succeed. She then lost her consciousness and fell in front of the man's feet. Her dress fulls with blood and before she being fatal, she heard the man was singing gracefully and laughed wickedly.

"We will meet again so, Ai ra! Ha ha ha~!" He leave Melody alone at the field while doing some destruction here and there, until suddenly, another singer  came from no where, vanishing the wicked man.

"Ai Ra, you're okay?"