Chapter 03

Night Melody

*Chapter 03

 

"Ai Ra, you're okay?"

Melody opened her eyes as she was surprise with the dream. That's weird, she monologue. Melody then shut her eyes back when the lamplight hit her eyes. She then put her hand on her eyes and breath. Where am I? Suddenly, two people went in into the room and it was Frost and Snow. They were quarrelling about something that Melody didn't even know.

Seeing Melody was awake, Frost then suddenly make his move more faster, closer to the bed that have Melody on it. The scent of rose's fragrance from the vase,next to Melody makes Frost started to pick his nose because his nose were itchy. He sat next to Melody and hold her hand. Melody looked at him and smiled. "Melody, you're okay?" he said. As a brother, Frost was really worried when something had happened to his little sister.

After they had lost their parents seven years ago, it makes Frost being more stronger to take care of himself and of course, his little sister, Melody. They lost their parents for an unknown reason. Frost never wanted to know because he knew, if he keep searching for answers, it will makes him sadden. Melody nodded to Frost and tighten up her hand with Frost's hand.

 

 

Without a notice, Snow, who was standing behind Frost's back, hits Frost's head and a little 'ouch' sounded from him. Serve you right. "Of course she's not okay, you, dumb!" she said while looking at Frost with a hateful look. "Ow! Stop it. This is the third times you smacked my precious little genius head." he said,while rubbing his head,hoping the pain will be gone faster. Melody who was the observer , chuckled at both of them.

"Serve you right. I told you to go and save her but you were enjoying your chocolate ice cream?! Unbelievable." Snow said and crossed her hand at her chest. Frost sighed and turned his body to his beloved fiancee, Snow. "I'm sorry,okay? This is my 35th apologies to you, forgive me ,queen. You love me right?" he said while doing his pity face to Snow, to melt her heart. 

Snow then showed to Frost the signs of disgust and try to build an imaginary wall, to protect herself from Frost's handsomeness. "But you-" Snow continued to nag and fight with Frost. Melody, who was trying to adapt with the situation, trying to recall back, what was happening last night. "Don't you ever again disturbing my girl. Or, you want to be my meal for tonight too?"

 

 


Melody suddenly shocked when the man's voice suddenly came to her mind. Who was that man? Did I met him somewhere? Melody then looked back at her brother, wanting to ask about yesterday's incident. But, it looks like the two couples does not finished yet with the World War III. "Can you guys just stop and get married more faster?" Melody said and trying to change her position,from laying on the bed to sitting on the bed.

The couple then stopped and looked at her. "Marry him? Never. With this such annoying attitude, how could I survive for my entire life, oh my gosh you got to be kidding me." Snow said and make her own way at the chair, next to Melody's bed. "But,yet, you still choose to be with him,right, Snow unnie?" Melody said while smirking at her. Snow blushed and silent. Frost then makes a thumbs up to Melody and Melody just gave her brother a smile.

"It was because- he..." Snow talked but had being cut by Frost. "I'm what?" Snow looked at him and trying to look mad or angry, to show her unsatisfying about Frost's action last night. "Hyun Jae was so mpuhbumpuh" Snow's word were suddenly turned wrong when Jack suddenly kissed her lips for only three seconds. What the hell? Snow cursed in her heart but yet, her heart was actually fluttering. 

 

 

"Because of this,right? I know I am a romantic person,so you always stick with me, am I right?" Frost said while smirking naughtily at Snow. Snow then gave him a smacked at his tough forearm, but Frost still laughing at Snow. Snow then feeling tired to begin a fight, she turned her body at Melody and asked. "Sweety, tell me. What was happening last night? I can't see the men because the mask of yours were broke when you fought." she said with a concerned. Frost then looked at his sister and asked Snow to sit at his thighs. 

Snow then took her seat as she had been told to do so. Melody tried to enter the flashback world, remembering and mesmerising back last night situation. "The man suddenly noticed me when I was at the cafeteria and of course I ran away. But, maybe I was too tired , I tripped myself and fell. And then, the men came, we fight." Melody said, hiding the truth that she saw the black hoodie guy, trying to save her.

"The name is Jack." Melody remembered the guy's name and keep thinking about the name. Jack... Is that his real name, or just a code name like I, my brother and his fiancee's code name? "Why you didn't help her?" Snow said and looked at Frost, while her hands were holding Jack's hand , which was hugging Snow's waist from behind. 

 

 

 

"My earphone were broke when someone pushed me when I was eating my ice cream. The earphone dropped and I accidently stepped on it. But,then, I saw four men, running from nowhere, so I remembered about Melody, I went to the roof to search for her." he explained. Melody understood and signalled Snow to be patience.

"I told you, you should go and copy up the data." Snow said, pointing at Frost. "No, Chae Young unnie.. It was me who wants to do it. Don't put the blame on Hyun Jae oppa." Melody explained. "But the thing is, I had heard once before Melody's mask were broke, you said that your ankle was sprained, right?" Snow asked. "Yeah." Melody answered.

Frost and Snow looked at each other and Frost started to speak. "Surprisingly, your leg was already bandaged and there was no blood on your face or anywhere at your body." said Frost. No blood or injuries? Melody monologue.   Melody moved her legs but found it was being healed. That's weird. Snow woke up from Frost's thighs and went backwards because she received an email from her iPad. 

 

 

Melody try to remember back but nothing came. Did that guy helped me yesterday? She asked herself. Melody then moves her shoulder upwards, showing that she does not knew anything. " Guys! Duty call! " Snow shouted and both Jung's siblings looked at her simultaneously . "I got an email from our regular customer and..." she paused. "Snow, you're okay?" Melody asked. Frost then feels weird at Snow and makes his own way to Snow.

"What's up,baby?" Frost said and snatched the iPad from her. Now, the table of silent turned. Frost suddenly silenced himself and his face was serious when reading the mail. 

To: nightrunner @ moebius. com
From: jackvamp @ moebius. com
Tittle: Hiring.

I want to hire your one of your man as my personal manager at day. Not a man, but a woman that you have.