Chapter 01

Night Melody

*Chapter 01

 

"Come on, Melody! You should be more faster!" Snow nagged from Melody's earphone. 

"Shut up! I'm working on it." said Melody. Her fingers danced on the computer's keyboard, trying to copy the data illegally. Codes, numbers were shown at the computer screen and Melody's eyes were working like a hyena's eyes, demanding the codes that she copied need to be right and precisely. Or, she will be punished by Frost after the duty. The high-tech sunglasses in mask that she wore was also helping her to copy up the important data.

"Melody..I think you need to be ready and catch up your breath." Snow said while her fingers were typing in front of her keyboard. Snow's eyes were focusing at her computer screen, showing the cctv system of the Alloire.Co. The bodyguards, or known as Thug men, were running and their destination was, the IT room. Snow's also busied herself to lock the door for Melody, so she had time to escape. 

67% Downloading...

One of the thug man then arrived in front of the IT room and started to enter the door's code. He pushed four numbers, 3251 . Unfortunately, Snow had changed the code and make plenty of time for Melody to escape. "Come on..come on!" Melody growled while viewing at the door, when there are dozens of men were struggling to open the IT room's door. 

89% Downloading...

! I cannot do anything now! Snow monologue to herself while her fingers were danced anxiously and decoded the encrypted files. "Melody.. I think you should go now." said Snow while her eyes were watching the cctv camera in front of the IT door, where the thugs man started to plant a tiny bomb to crash up the door. When Melody heard the man's shout now! from the outside, the table of cursed turns. Melody cursed while her eyes was watching at the computer screen, hoping the files to be fully downloaded.

Files Downloaded.

Yes! Melody cheered and pull out the USB cable that connecting her phone to the desktop and thanks to her great coordination, she able to think the next step that she had to take.

BOOM! 

"Get him!" the chief of the thug men shouted and all the black suit fellows were following his order like the black sheep who follows the order with a bark of a fox. 

Melody released a sigh of relief when she succeed herself, hiding at the roof. She looked at the men in black, feeling angry and not satisfied because they had lost Melody. Sweats were flowing down from Melody's body and she started to crawl in the roof, seeking an escape. Okay,what now?

 

 

"Snow! Escape plan!" Melody shouted while her point finger touched the small button on the earphone that she wore. At the other place, Snow was trying hard to find the safe escape plan for Melody and observing all Alloire.Co's cctv to detect the thug man. "Go straight in 2 minutes, and take the left turn. You will reach above the cafeteria." she said and Melody make her own way like she had been told so.

Melody arrived at the destination and hopped down at the cafeteria. "Use the back kitchen door." Snow said and Melody walks slowly like a mice. When she was about to escape, without any notice, one of the thug man noticed her and signalling his mates ,that he found Melody. "!" Melody cursed and ran to the back kitchen door and ran out from the building. She ran faster and climbed the walls, grabbing every inches of stones that she can reached, and moves upstairs. 

"Shoot him!" Bam! A shot heard but it missed Melody. Melody ran on the top of the house roof and jumped from one to another. The men were never gave up. They tried their best to catch Melody, although Melody were just above them. Melody jumped above them and landed safely with her rolling skills and ran again.

 

 

Out of the blue, while in this chaotic situation, something black flew in front Melody and it makes her shocked and unpredictably, she tripped herself and fell on the floor. What the hell was that? Melody tried to wake up but her left leg sprained . "Ouch!" She forced herself to run, but now, in a slow pace, the thug men were able to catch her. ! I blamed that stupid black thing for make my leg sprained! Melody cursed with all swore words that she knew in her mind.

"Snow! Hurry up! Directions?! Where's the hell was Frost when I need him?" Melody shouted and the thug men were only 3 blocks from her. She also can heard the men shouted but she ignored it. "On your right! At the 3rd block, Frost was waiting you there! Hurry up!" Snow ordered. "You're kidding me? My leg sprained! How am I supposed to-"

 

 

"Hey you! Mask man! Stop this instant!" the chief ordered but Melody had no choice. She jumped to the next block but luck was not with her. Because of the not smooth landing, she fell on the roof's floor. Ow... Melody released out a hiss of pain but try to stand. The men then suddenly arrived on the same roof of her and smirked. "Where are you going, mask man?" the chief asked and walked towards Melody. Melody breathed heavily and shocked to see the chief was walking nearer and nearer.

! He cannot know my true identity! 

"So..mask man. Let me help you to take that mask for you to breath more efficient." he said and kneel down and try to take the mask off. No! In order to keep her identity still be in secret, she threw a small gadgets that supplied electricity that can make someone to faint for a while. She then jumped up and kicked the chief body and moves backwards.

The thug man started to move forward and fight with her but she dodged , move downward and kicked his legs. The another came , trying to punch, but she easily grabbed his arms and locked at her chest and turned him down. She punched his face and kicked the next opponent. While they were busying in fights, they didn't knew that 'something' was looking and watching a them. 

 

 

"What a beautiful live action drama!" he said and turned himself to a black shadow and moves towards Melody and the black suit men. One of the man suddenly kicked from nowhere but unfortunately, she cannot dodged it and it hits her chest. Or to be exact, nearer to the females private area on the chest. She hissed in pain and bent forward . The man then wanting to kick her again, but she jumped and do a back flip and her black cap dropped. Her hair falls prettily on her back and the men stared at her.

The chief who had gain his consciousness, holding a pipe and hit Melody's back and as a result, Melody fell and lost her consciousness. The chief smirked and walks towards Melody's body. "Well..Well. Looks like the mask man that we all knew was actually a beautiful woman." he talked and leave out a big laugh. "Well, I want to keep you but, since I had been ordered to kill you, so orders are make to be obey,isn't?" he said and started to hit Melody's head with the pipe.

"Wow...Interesting view here."