Chap 2

Changed life

It’s quite a short time since Amber started working here in this small ancient village. Of course, Kim Kibum’s test was nothing to her, she passed by it like passing by some random rock. Looking like she was really comfortable with the rustic boring life here, but deep inside, she has always found a way to escape, to be back to her modern luxury life of a Havard graduate.

Okay, the villagers are kind and cute. But she’s used to a competitive environment where you will be beaten whenever you trust the others. Therefore, interacting with the villagers, she felt nothing bur bordom and… arent they are way too naïve, huh? Well, can’t deny that she is an excellent artist. People here are all cheated on her drama. Except for one person.

That creepy Kim Kibum guy!! He is always like mister-I-know-all-don’t-hide-from-me!!

 

 

She’s on the way to the school. “Huh! Who can ever think an amazing, talented, intelligent beauty will end up like this!!” She is mocking herself, upsetly kicking the sail in sideway. Then she heard a calm voice:

“Miss Liu”

She knows this voice! Just him and only him alone calls her “miss”. Aaaish!! That !!

“Yes, Mr. Principal??” Faking a sweet smile, she turned back

“Are you busy after school?”

“Of course I am!! I have an appointment with…uhm…my friend!!” she lied without hesitation. She is not that stupid to give up her precious free afternoon to be with a bastard. Moreover, he is kinda dangerous to her.

“Okay I see. So after school just go with me.”

“But I did say I’m busy!!” she frowned.

“So cancel your appointment and go with me.” He walked straight away leaving the dumfounded Amber to stare at the back of his head wondering what went on inside it.

“I curse you to trip over a rock, hell boy.” She muttered.

And right away he fell on the pathway.

She is just like “=,=”.

 

 

Today is quite a different work day to Amber. A female teacher has been off to work because she is pregnant. Amber has to take her class with the head teacher. Actually, even though she is an excellent student, she is not ready to take the responsibility for her work, especially her work in teaching. She has been always respectful to the teachers, because teaching will seriously affect what you are and how you would be in your adulthood. So yeah…the responsibility is now like a big mountain weigh down on her heart.

“Eh…good morning everybody. I’m Amber. I’m now your head teacher, replacing Miss Sooyoung. Even though I’m a new guy here, I’ll do my best. Please be nice to me.” She said confidently, not forgeting a bright smile, which lead to a wildly enthusiasm in the bewitched girls.

“Phew…at least they like my handsome face.”

“Mister. I’m monitor.” A tall guy stands up cooly, speaking with a realy heavy accent. “I’m Lee Taemin.”

“Alright, Taemin. Sit down and let’s start today English lesson.” She clapped excitedly. Seem like everything will be okay! Yeah!!

In fact…

.

.

.

.

.

.

It is!! Apart from that Taemin.

“Taemin. Read this passage.” I demand in English.

“I hate you.”

She literally dropped her jaw.

“What? Why did you say that to me?” She continued in English.

“I hate you.”

“What the f…” She startled, stopped the right time…”Who in the world teach you to say that to a teacher Lee Taemin!!” English conversation went on.

“I hate you.” He continued. Amber can swear that she saw a hid smirk on his face!

“Lee Taemin!!! Are you out of your mind??” She yelled in Korean, feeling serious hurted.

“Eh.. Mister. You want me to say English, but ‘I hate you’ is the only English sentence I know” He shrugged, while the whole class laughed like crazy.

Yeah!!! You must be freaking kidding me!!! The one who always receive “I love you” confession from guys today must receive 3 “I hate you” confession from one guy. This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Amber met Key with a don’t-you-dare-come-near-me face.

“A rolling stone has just stabbed at your face huh?”  He asked with half mocking icy voice.

“Stop mocking me or you wil regret it.” Amber threw the icy tone voice back at Key. “Where the hell are you leading me? I’m losing my mind. I can’t guarantee to co-operate with you.”

Key said nothing, keeping the fast pace.

...

“WHAT.THE.HECK.DO.YOU.WANT.FROM.ME!!!!” Amber yelled. Amazed by the large, with “large” I meant “very really large”, paddy-field before her eyes. It’s on harvest. The field is full of hard-working villagers.

Key smirks.

“Come here and help our beloved villagers. This year main crop is more abundant than ever!! Let’s go!!” Key dragged her to the field with a big smile on his face, which is even bigger when he and Amber are warmly welcome by the farmers, while Amber hung a strained smile on her face. “Kim Kibum!!! You are so death to me!!!!!!!”

Amber: “Eww, the ground is soooooo dirty!! They would spoil my nails!”

Key patted her head: “Do it or I’ll cut all your nails.”

Amber: “Aww, the fuzz made me itchy…”

Key: “Do you wanna know what is more itchy, tickling or havesting?”

Amber: “Mr.Pincipal!! This is heavy!”

Key smirked: “In the villagers’ eyes, you are a cool man and you can do it.”

Amber pouted: “Yah! I’m a girl and you know it!!”

Amber: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Key: “What now…” Key slowly turned around, furrowing. But suddenly he felt so warm in Amber’s tight hug. Her voice is shaking of scared.

“Key…leech!!!!”

Firmly, Key carried her up onto path at the edge of the ricefield, genly gave her a bottle of water. “You have worked hard. Rest here and wait for me to complete the work, okay?” He slightly smile, patted her head and went back to the field. Amber can’t expain but she felt some slight warm weaving in her heart…

“Mister Amber…You are so precious to us. You are not only handsome but also really nice. Thanks God for sending you here.” A woman farmer came to her and gave her a warm hug. And before she knew it, the woman has already given her some food and massaged her shoulders.

“Eat this. You must be very hungry right? Aigoo…even though he is a man, our Amber is so petite to carry this hard work. But he did very well right??” All the farmers resting in there nodded in agreement and gave her a sincere sweet smile. Suddenly Amber felt so embarrassed. She was kind of being forced to help them, yet they treat well to her with a heartfelt love. And that woman gave her the feeling of mother-daughter love, which she has never felt. Her mind is mixed of shame and touched feeling.

“Oh…here comes Mr.Principle!!”

The excited voice woke her up from her world. It turns out that Key has completed his work. He smiled back to the villagers and went straight ahead, as if there were not Amber in her eyes.

“Pfff…I was so wrong to think he is kind to me. He even ignored me like nobody else. Grrrr…” Amber pouted in her mind. Suddenly a small bottle appeared before her eyes. That’s Key.

“Take this ointment. I can see blisters on your arms because of itchy paddies; and then go home.”

“….Thank you…”

____________________________________

Hey guys...

I can't remember the last time i update the story. I'm so so so so so sorry :(

So just see this long chapter (the longest i have ever made) as my apology.

Are you curious about Lee Taemin?? I have some interesting things about him and about Taeber. Hehe.

Just wait and see what happen, my love <3 <3

Don't forget to comment, my readers. I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

See you next time ~~