Chapter 1

Changed life

                              Changed life

 

-Yah, get out of my sight!

Fllipping her beautiful long hair, Amber jerked up her chin as a sign to evict the miserable boy who is kneeling before her. After hearing her cold voice, he raised his teary eyes:

-My beautiful…why don’t u accept my avowal of love???? Do u need even 1 second to think over??? Can u please…

-SHUT UP!

By her high heels, Amber kicked to the boy’s chest, shattering his little love. Then she turned away, went straight ahead, didn’t bother to the heap on the ground.

-ARRRGGGGGG!!!!!

Daniel screamed in hurts, and grinned through his teeth:

-What u gave me today, I ll give u ALL. Wait, !!!

Stepped on the bouquet, he angrily went away.

“Okay, Miss. Hottie. The last day here in Havard university would become the day you must regret, FOREVER.”

 

[2 days later, on the special flight for Havard seniors]

 

“Hello all my beloved students ^^ We are on Havard’s special flight to Asia. This is a meaningful gift from your beloved university to its beloved final-year students. We believe you will have a wonderful and unforgettable memory before graduating…”

Amber yawned without hiding. “WTH? Gift? U received a gift after u paid $10.000 for it? Huh! Ridiculous!!! And WTH are these guys doing around me? Need they just go around trying to flirt me with those cheesy words??? Haizzz, I know I’m toooooo beautiful. Beauty is a fault. Haha”

Smirking, she looked at the boys. “Haiz, like rubbish. No more!”

Suddenly Amber saw Daniel approaching her with a … abject smirk on his face.

-          Hey beauty…

-          Shut up and go away, rubbish!

-          Haha u r so funny. Seriously, this Daniel, your love servant for 5 years, cant even have the last talk with his forever love????

And then he faked a miserable face.

-Ummm…okay…

Daniel lead her to the emergency exit.

-Come on Ambie, let me hug you the last time…

And right when he had Amber in his arms, he pushed her fall through the exit.

And there stands Daniel, with a cruel smirk on his face, seeing Amber falling, until she is a spot in the air. And, satisfied, he went back, like nothing just happened.

 

 

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tears full her face. In the moment between life and death, so many things came back in her mind. The moment when she got into Havard with the score 937/1000, when she won the prize “Miss Havard”, when she looked at the boys scorningly…. Is Daniel’s revenge the karma for her cruelty???

No!!!! She needs to LIVE!!!! Suddenly she feels something on her back. Ah! My parachute! Why doesn’t she remember it????????

 

 

-Hey boy! Hey?!? HEYYYY!!!!!!

Amber slowly opened her eyes. “Where am i? Aww my head!!!! It’s stabbing! And my arms, my legs… Why cant I feel them? Where are them? “

Panicked, she gasped out: “Where am i? Who are u? Why am I here????” Suddenly Amber realized her voice has changed. It’s not as pure and high as before. It’s deep instead.

The crowd looked at her sorrily: “Uhm, boy… u fell to our village from the sky. We found this on ur back…” and showed her her parachute.

“Ah…ummm…it’s a long story…an accident actually. But…am I wrong? U called me “boy”??? I’m a GIRL!!!”

The what-the-hell expression of people made Amber anxious. She tried to crawl to the river bank, look at her mirror.

Who is this????

In water she saw someone  like a boy staring at her. But…uhm…she still has s. BUT It-is-not-Amber!!!!!

Shocked, she stepped back. Strangely, she is very cautious, not scared, not worried. Maybe that’s the firm stuff of an independent girl. Okay, she has no money, she has no “beauty”. The only thing she has is her head.

Turning around, Amber tried to smile and explained in English:

-          I’m not a boy. I’m a girl. I’ve just graduated from Havard university. Do ur school need an English teacher?

-          We? Maybe. It’s up to ur ability.

A cold voice is heard. An young man with cold sharp eyes came out.

- I’m Kim Kibum, principal of Chaerin high school. Let’s relax and recover your health in my granmother’s house. You are so lucky when falling to this village. Our village is well known for its traditional medical methods. U had ur arms and legs cracked. To us, they are nothing serious. Therefore, calm down and gain ur health… Once u r healthy enough, we will have a test on ur  teaching ability.

While talking with his perfect English, Kibum approached Amber, picked her in bridal style. To Amber, he is somewhat strangely attractive. He seems cold, but his actions r so gentle. He picked her up- a good reason to have some “ert” actions, but he tried not to have any skinship.

Amber cant explain, but in his arms, she feels safe…