three

WE'RE SORRY LEADER

Two weeks later Seungcheol receive a call from the company,”yobsaeyo”,Seungcheol face turn into frown,”what do you want sir?”,he ask,Seungcheol scoft and roll his eyes,”and why I need to see you because as far I know I don’t have any relation with you anymore”,Seungcheol can hear the person sighed,”there are no more to discuss sir,you have made everything clear the day you chase me from the company for the things I did’nt do so why should I”,Seungcheol smirk hear the person begging,”you should not lower yourself begging to me,like you said I’m not worth it remember?”,Seungcheol sighed,”fine I will go to the company but it will the last time I step into the company,clear?”,can hear the person happy with Seungcheol decision,”after lunch I will go there”,he end the call without hear the person reply.Seungcheol take a deep breath,”Seungcheol-ah who is it?”,his umma ask,Seungcheol turn and smile,”just a friend umma..oh umma after lunch I want to meet with my friend and maybe I will be late so you don’t have to wait for me”,his umma frown,”friend?,do I know who is it?”,Seungcheol smile and shaking his head,”you don’t know who is it umma,don’t worry I will be fine”,his umma sighed,”fine but be careful  okay”,Seungcheol nod and go to his room.

Seungcheol stand infront of Pledis building,when he feel ready he go in.Seungcheol go straight to the front counter,”good afternoon miss I have an appointment with the ceo”,the worker eyes open widely when she look up and quickly stand,”oh Scoups-shi good afternoon,ah yes ceo-nim is waiting for you,you can go straight to his room”,Seungcheol roll his eyes when hear the name,”thank you”,when he take two step he stop and turn to the worker,”oh yeah my name is Choi Seungcheol and the name you say just now I don’t know who he is maybe you got wrong person,remember this”,the worker gulp nervously hear the cold tone in Seungcheol voice,”o..of co..course Seungcheol-shi,I’m sorry for my mistake”,Seungcheol smirk and leave the worker.Every person Seungcheol bump along his way  to the ceo room have their eyes widen and somehow Seungcheol can see scare and shame in their eyes but Seungcheol ignore the stare and keep walking.When he reach ceo room the secretary who see Seungcheol quickly stand up and bow,”good afternoon Scoups-shi,the ceo is waiting for you”,Seungcheol sighed and roll his eyes hear the name,”it’s Seungcheol not Scoups”,the secretary eyes widely open and bow apologise,”I’m sorry Seungcheol-shi,you can get in now”,Seungcheol scoft and enter the room.

When Seungcheol step in the room,he meet with not one pair of eyes but many of it cause infront of him are his ex members and the ceo,his anger rise up and his eyes turn cold scare the ex members.Seungcheol turn want to get out of the room,”Scoups wait”,he stop hear the ceo call the name,he turn back to them and cross his arms,”please just hear what I want to say”,Seungcheol still did’nt say anything and the ceo take this as sign Seungcheol want him to speak,”look Scoups-ah..”,Seungcheol cut him,”it’s Seungcheol not Scoups,Scoups is dead”,his ex members look at Seungcheol but ignore by him,the ceo sighed,”okay Seungcheol,look what I want to say is I’m really sorry for what I had done to you and I want you to comeback”,Seungcheol smirk,”that’s it?”,the ceo look confuse,”is that all you want to say?”,the ceo nod,”then you are wasting my time here”,Seungcheol open the door ready to go,”wait Seungcheol-ah”,Seungcheol stop and sighed,”please just hear me”,Seungcheol bang the door loudly startled the others,he look at the ceo,”speak”,he ask.

The ceo take a deep breath,”Seungcheol-ah I know you feel hurt and betray for what we had done to you but trust me when I say we really regret it and we want to redeem ourself,please Seungcheol-ah”,Seungcheol look at the ceo and his ex members,his eyes back to the ceo,”what I get from this?”,they stunned with that,”what do you mean Seungcheol-ah?”,the ceo ask,”if I forgive all of  you what I get from doing that?”,the ceo and the members look each other,”what do you want?”,Seungcheol smirk and walk forward ,he stop,”you will do whatever I want?”,the ceo and the members nod eagerly,”anything you want as long you forgive and comeback to us”,the ceo tell.Seungcheol then walk to his ex members and stare at them one by one,”I want all of you disappear from my life forever”,the members feel like lightning hit them when Seungcheol say that,Seungcheol look at them with pure hate,”I want every single of you disappear and never appear infront of me anymore”,they can feel their hear broken into pieces,”Cheol-ah..”,Seungcheol turn to Jeonghan,”never say my name with your filthy mouth ever again Jeonghan-shi”,Jeonghan tears fall and he look down.

The ceo shock hear all that from Seungcheol,”Seungcheol-ah you don’t meant it right?”,he ask make Seungcheol turn to him,”every words that come from my mouth I meant it sajang-nim,I don’t want have any relation with them who had broke me”,he look at his ex members again,”from now on every single of you are dead to me,every single of you are stranger to me,never appear infront of me ever again,never ask forgiveness from me because I will never give it,never beg to me because your begging are useless to me”,all of them have tears hear the words from their once a brother to them.Seungcheol turn to the ceo,”and never call me ever again sajang-nim because you know what,I will never forgive and forget what all of you had done to me”,Seungcheol take his step and get out of the room and the company,he keep walking ignore the stare he get from the peoples who recognize him,he keep walking until he collide with someone,”I’m sorry”,he bow to the person,”Seungcheol-ah”,Seungcheol look up and shock,”Baekho hyung”,the person he bump is Baekho from Nuest,Baekho smile widely,”Seungcheol-ah”,Baekho want to hug Seungcheol but Seungcheol flinch away startled the latter,”don’t touch me Baekho-shi”,Baekho shock hear the cold tone in his dongsaeng voice,then he see in something in Seungcheol eyes and realize Seungcheol is broken,”oh Seungcheol-ah”.