two

WE'RE SORRY LEADER

Hey i'm back and i'm really sorry for those who still waiting for this story..i have to stop writing this story because the ideas disappear but don't worry now i'm back with the ideas and i hope you guys can support this story,here the update..enjoy..

 

 

 

Seungcheol walk at the hangang river recall the memories he have with the boys but it’s only bring tears to him,”why you guys do that to me?..why?,I really love you guys but why doing that to me?”,Seungcheol tears rapidly fall and he not bother to wipe it,then he feel someone hand cup his face and wipe the tears.Seungcheol look up and shock to see the person,”Wonho hyung”,Wonho smile,”hey”,Seungcheol then notice other monsta x members behind Wonho,he immediately get up,”hyungdeul what are you doing here?”,he ask,”we just walking around then we see you here”,Wonho tell.Monsta x members look at Seungcheol curious why he’s crying,”Cheol-ah can you tell us why you’re crying?”,Kihyun ask,Seungcheol bit his lip doubting whether to tell them or not because he does not want to burden them,”it’s nothing hyung,don’t worry”,they did not believe that but they don’t want to force him,”and where are the others?”,Changkyun ask looking around.Seungcheol smile fade when s been mention and they notice it,”what is it Cheol-ah,why you frown when asking about your brothers?”,word of brother made him snap,”I don’t have a brothers that betray me”,and shocking them with his outburst.

Seungcheol eyes open widely when he realize he nearly spill the secret,”what do you mean Cheol-ah?”,Seungcheol shaking his head,”no..nothing,I’m sorry I have to go”,he run away from them but Wonho can’t let him go without knowing what have happen,he chase Seungcheol,”Cheol-ah wait”, he pull Seungcheol body to him startled the latter,”wh..what??”,Wonho put his arms around Seungcheol waist,”tell me everything Cheol-ah,tell me what had happened between you and the others”,Seungcheol tears start to form and fall,”it’s hurt hyung”,Wonho held his face tenderly,”what’s hurt?”,Seungcheol put his hand on his heart,”my heart..it’s so hurt feel like I’m gonna die”,his sob start to get louder,”they hurt me hyung…they betray me”,Wonho face show confusion then he realize Seungcheol talk about other seventeen members,”what they had done to you Cheol-ah,tell me”,Seungcheol put his head on Wonho chest,”hold me hyung..hold me tightly”,hear Seungcheol vulnerable voice cause pain to Wonho,his arms surrounding Seungcheol body and protect him.Suddenly,”Seungcheol-ah”,Seungcheol body froze hear the voice and slowly turn to the voice,”Jeonghan…Jisoo”,both of them can’t believe they will bump with Seungcheol here,”Cheol-ah..”,Jisoo try to move forward,”don’t!!”,Seungcheol stop him,”don’t you dare come closer to me,I don’t want see any of you..i don’t want to see the faces that hurt me”,Jeonghan and Jisoo look down shame.

 

Wonho who watch the scene can see Jeonghan and Jisoo hurt with Seungcheol words,Jeonghan look up,”Cheol-ah please,I begging you forgive us and come back to us”,Seungcheol look at Jeonghan with the most cold eyes he ever seen,”you’re begging me Jeonghan-shi?”,Jeonghan nod,”both of you listen carefully,this is the last time I’m telling you this”,Jeonghan and Jisoo become nervous with what Seungcheol want to tell,”I will never forgive all of you even if you’re begging me,your begging are useless to me like my begging to all of you that time,remember?”,Seungcheol smirk see paleness on both of them,”all of you have hurt me so badly until I can’t see your faces anymore,you treat me like a trash that don’t have benefits to all of you.So I want you remember my words and tell the others”,Seungcheol step ahead,”from now on forget you know me,forget you know someone name Choi Seungcheol,forget all the memories that had been created and most important is forget I’m even exist in you guys life because to me from now on all of you are stranger..nothing more”,Jeonghan and Jisoo stunned with what Seungcheol have say,”Cheol-ah..”,Jisoo try to speak,”from now on,don’t go looking for me,don’t call my name when see me everywhere..if you guys insist,all of you are dead to me”,Jeonghan and Jisoo tears fall.Wonho have enough see Seungcheol in so much pain,he go to Seungcheol and bring him into his arms,”Cheol-ah it’s enough,come I’ll take you home”,Seungcheol look at Wonho and smile,”okay,thank you hyung”,Wonho smile back and bring Seungcheol away from Jeonghan and Jisoo.

They arrive infront of Seungcheol house or should say mansion,Wonho still did not  let go of Seungcheol make the latter blush,”hyung you can let go of me,we’re already here”,Wonho laugh seeing blush on Seungcheol,”why should I,I’m feel warm with you in my arms”,Seungcheol slap his chest softly.Wonho then  make Seungcheol look at him,”Cheol-ah,I just want you to know no matter what happen I’m here with you,depend on me Cheol-ah”,Seungcheol look at Wonho,”why you’re doing this hyung?”,Wonho Seungcheol face lovingly,”because I love you”,Seungcheol shock hear the confession,”but don’t worry I will not force you accept me immediately,I will wait for you”,Seungcheol stare at Wonho to look any lie but found nothing except love in his eyes.Seungcheol come closer to Wonho and kiss his cheeks stunned the man,”thank you hyung,thank you for loving me and don’t worry you don’t have to wait too long”,Seungcheol take step back and open the door,he bid Wonho goodbye and give Wonho his beautiful smile make Wonho heart beating fastly.Wonho touch the spot Seungcheol kiss and smile widely,he promise he will make Seungcheol the most happy person and never suffer with him but then he frown,”but firstly I need to know what had happened between them”.

 

 

If you guys have any scene want to be include in this story do tell ,i'm promise i will try to make it..