one

WE'RE SORRY LEADER

haloo my beloved reader soo here the update enjoyy..

 

 

Seungcheol sit on his bed while looking through out the window his eyes contains sad and betrayal,he never know his once happy life can become like this and it’s all because of the peoples he thought is his family,”Seungcheol-ah”,he turn to the voice and his mother smile sadly to him,”ne umma?”,he ask.”There are someone want to see you?”,Seungcheol give his confuse look to his mother,”who is it umma?”,his umma somehow look reluctant want to tell him,”you want to see them or not,if you want umma will call them here”,his umma avoid from telling him,he nod give permission.He return to his stare outside of the window,his umma tears go unnoticed,after few minutes his umma return,”Seungcheol-ah they here,”he hear his umma speak to them but can’t hear the contains then after a while tha face he never want to see appeare,”hyung?”,it’s his so called brothers come, "no!no!..go away..i don't want to see any of you"..Seungcheol scream,"hyung please forgive us we can't live like this",Seungcheol shake his head furiously,"no!!..i hate all of you",seventeen members shock hear their leader hate them but it's their fault Seungcheol become like this,"hyung please don't say like that,we regret hyung with what we do to you we want you come back to us we begging you",they knelt infront of Seungcheol but he still can' t forgive them with what they had do him,"i will never forgive all of you",Seungcheol words made them stunned knowing they already lost their leader and brother.

”Leave all of you and don’t ever come again”,but they still did’nt give up,”hyung we know what we do is really awful and we really regret it.We realize that we take your love for  granted furthermore we hurt you badly but we want make up our mistakes so please hy..”Seungkwan did’nt get finish his line when Seungheol cut it,”hurt me?..huh..you guys not only hurt me but also  you broke me inside and out”,they look down shamely,”you guys want to know what I thought when you guys do that to me..i never thought that the ones that I really treasure hate me so much until they do that to me me,I never thought the ones I really adore hurt me,I never know the ones that I really love more than myself treat me like a trashed and the most I can’t accepted is I never thought the ones I trust the most will betrayed me”,every one of them have tears running and mentally curse themselves how could they do this to their own brother,”Seungcheol-ah we know we don’t deserve your forgiven but please forgive us and come back we need you, we can’t do this without you”,Jeonghan beg and Seungcheol look at him,”and you Jeonghan I thought you will be different but turn out you just same”,Seungcheol smirk sadly and exhale his breath,”just go please I begging you leave me alone”,they shake their head,”we will never leave until you forgive us”,Joshua speak,”did’nt I already told you Joshua-shi I will never forgive all of you and from now on Scoups of Seventeen is dead to all of you”,they shock hear Seungcheol words.

“Hyung what do you mean”,Jihoon ask scare with what Seungcheol mean by that,”I will never come back to Seventeen ever beside  don’t all of you said I’m such a burden and nuisance leader also I will only take you guys down until Seventeen did’nt get much attention and wanted me out from the group so I just grant your wish”,Seungcheol really did’nt have a pity toward them now even they begging,”please hyung don’say that we can’t..”Seungcheol scoft and smirk,”no matter what you guys say I will never forgive and forget so you just waste your time so please leave now  I need a rest”they still can’t accept it,”please hyung we..”.Seungcheol stand up from the bed and scream for his umma,”umma!umma!”,then hear a footstep and his umma appeare,”umma please tell them to leave I need a rest”,his umma look at his son bandmates or should she say say ex bandmates in pity,”kids please leave Seungcheol need rest you guys can come again later”,his umma tell them,”never!..don’t you ever allow them to come here again if you do I will leave this house and you will never see me again umma”,his umma shock Seungcheol say like that the he turn to the kids,”please just leave I don’t want to lost my son”,they look at Seungcheol hope he will change his mind but he did’nt look at them so they stand up and leave the room.“Seungcheol-ah”,his umma speak but,”umma please I’m need rest so if you can will you leave me alone”,his umma sigh in defeat and leave his room when he hear his umma already gone he let out the tears he hold,he never mean to treat them like that but the wound they create is very deep he did’nt think he can forgive and forget what they had done.