The perfect celebration

WK Drabble Album
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentine´s Day

 

Siwon´s POV

 

I had it everything planned and organized. I left a rose with a card on every step up to the top of the stairs. When my boyfriend Kyuhyun got home, he slowly followed the cards upstairs reading each one and smiling widely in happiness. I could notice he was completely touched. His eyes were teary but he looked so cute, so beautiful as usual. How can a man be so damn beautiful, so perfect? I was the luckiest man in the world for having him.

 

Each card had a nice message and a letter starting with I. The letters spelled I LOVE YOU. When he got to the top of the stairs, I repeated the message he just collected from the cards and I gave him my best seductive dimpled smile that he loved so much. He jumped me with now tears rolling down his cheeks and I then kissed him softly on the lips. He kissed me back in the same way, soft and sweet just enjoying every second of it.

 

After what it seemed an eternity, I handed him a small wrapped gift. He opened it with excitement to find a beautiful white gold/diamond ring. He was shocked and grabbed me and started kissing me passionately.  He knew what I meant and he immediately said YES giving me needed kisses all over my face. I could just have stopped the time here if I could…

 

I then drove him to the restaurant of his choice. We ate a delicious dinner then I ordered a specially made dessert that I had asked to be prepared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter