Kisses in secret

WK Drabble Album
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I was going to rate it M but I wasn´t sure... maybe by the vocabulary...anyways enjoy!*

 

 

Siwon was bored like hell. This damn train! he cursed to himself while his mom read romantic novels. So he decided to give the nth walk around the train, he also needed to pee.

He got to the bathroom. Trying to balance he managed to open his zip and peed, relieving the urgent and uncomfortable sensation. Suddenly that irresistible and overwhelming sensation invaded all his body. He gulped. He couldn´t resist anymore. With shame and nervous, he squeezed his to relieve the burning sensation, but it didn´t work. He moved his hips his and the hardness increased. He couldn´t take it anymore. His hips started with slow and soft moves, till they turned into frenetic. He leaned over the unstable wall of the train, stopping his hips and squeezing his . The pleasure invaded his inner thighs. That unique pleasure took over his whole body and soul. A knock on the door panicked him. He covered his and pulled the zipper up. He washed his hands and opened the door. A boy was outside with a face in extreme despair.

— I´m sorry — Siwon said.

— Please…— the boy said and entered the bathroom quickly, closing the door.

Siwon walked to the space between the two train cars and watched the boring landscapes. The boy who had entered the bathroom impatiently passed by him and both exchanged glances and sweet smiles. Minutes later, the boy appeared again, he said to him that his parents had given permission to talk to him, the trip was horrible, so he invited him to talk.

— Hello, I´m Siwon, what about you?  

— I´m Kyuhyun… nice to meet you — and they shook hands like adult men.

— Thirteen!

— Oh, me too.

— Secondary?...well me too!

— Maths? Uugh!!

— I agree! — both laughed. Their simple conversation lasted for several minutes relieving the boring trip to Seoul.

oOo

Both boys had almost the same height, same hair and eyes color, thin bodies, but very very handsome. They played cards, shared some food, and they already guffawed.

The train arrived to Wangham, last station before getting to Seoul, and the train emptied. They had the train almost for them only with a lot of space. They played riddles, bet some sweets, and the bets turned into more demanding and daring.

— Now, you lost—  Kyuhyun said. Siwon waited for his penance.

— Mmm... What if you stand up? Siwon obeyed. Kyuhyun stared at him from head to toes.

— Turn around— Siwon did what he was told. He knew exactly what was happening. They were developing an exciting game, and Siwon was eager for participating. The riddles were over, they didn´t know anymore. They played rock-paper-scissors. Kyuhyun lost, Siwon asked him to stand up and turn around, to lean down just a bit. Kyuhyun did it… Siwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter