The first time

WK Drabble Album
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I have never written something so short before TvT Well here I go...* 

THE FIRST TIME

oOo

 

 “Am I dreaming? Is he real?” – Kyuhyun thought when he saw the most handsome boy he has ever seen in his life entering the library of his high-school.

That hottie was tall and slim but he had a very fit body with strong arms and perfect abdomen. You could see that with a eye through his tight tee. His black hair a little bit long seemed to be bathed of sweat, as if he had been practicing sports recently or just took a shower with his wet hair, this made him look the most attractive man in his eyes.

But what ended up killing Kyuhyun was the most beautiful smile that he has ever seen in a boy. He had perfect white teeth and deep dimples on both sides of his cheeks that made him look unique. He was the most angelical and perfect being he had ever seen in his short life, at the age of seventeen.

Kyuhyun could barely stand and breathe at the same time. His body was paralyzed by a new feeling that grew in him. He felt his heart beating like crazy inside his chest and thousands of butterflies jumping in his stomach.

It was the first time that he felt like that. It was the first time that someone stirred those deep feelings in him in a first meeting.

Love at first sight? Definitely…Kyuhyun felt feverish and all his body was hot by the multiple sensations that he was experiencing for the first time.

Kyuhyun never knew that he was into boys till he met that perfect boy in his life. And he must admit that he loves those sensations that the handsome boy provokes in him.

Kyuhyun held a tin of warm coffee on one hand while he read a book he had chosen randomly since he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter