Dinner and Soju

One stage and then a life time

Hey guys this is late I know but its a nice long chapter to fill your taste bubs and more progress is made ahead much more than chapter one but you all understand that a good story needs to burn like and candle and end like a firework so here we are. Lots of Love 

Laura 

xxx

 

Chapter 2 

They arrived on a small quiet avenue and cab pulled up and Bizzy paid before getting out and holding the door fro amber and Jack Jack. They continued to walk down the small street that was feeled with small but pricey boutiques and unique furniture and clothing stores. Many shops that they past Amber looked through the window curiously they past a Snapback and Sneaker shops and Amber paused for a minute just stairing through the glasses before Bizzy turned to realise Amber had stopped. "We can go in if you would like?" He asked her seeing the excitiment in her reaction and she bounded into the shop. "Hello." Amber greeted as she walked into the shop bowing at the guy behind the counter. "Whats up jong?" Bizzy followed behind and walked up to his friend who owned the shop. Bizzy knew most of the shop owners on the street as many of them frequented his resturant and he frequented their shops for the cool unique gifts he would give as thanks to friends and people he would collaborate too. 

"Yo, Bizzy whats up?" He called out grabbing his hand to shake. "We are just going to get some food in a bit, But Amber wanted to come in and look at your store." He nodded towards the excited girl. "Amber give jackjack to me whilst you look around." He stated holding his arms out for the small dog. Amber opened her coat and took Jack Jack out exciting the dog and passing him to Bizzy who placed him on the counter. "You got anything new in?" Bizzy asked making conversation with jong whilst Amber went off in her own little heaven. "Actually I've not been allowed to put them out yet but Nike sent me a few pairs of the new Air Jordans 2 Retro "Brooklyn edition" and the Kobe 9 achilles heel. I can show you if you'd like?" He stated. "Sure thing, actually has G been in yet?" asking if his stylist had come out yet to find clothes for his show in china. "Yeah she was thinking of the jordans actually but then decided you needed something more classic and matching or something, give me a minute I'll be a minute." He walked back into the store room as Amber came back to Bizzy and JackJack. "I thought I knew every sneaker store in Ilcheon but obviously not." She stated. "Ah not many know about this shop, its more a stylists outlet. He manily works with stylists and big brands to ensure the big brands have top korean stars wearing their shoes." Bizzy stated. "A lot of these shops generally deal with more stylists than actual people." He finished. "This store is daebak, I mean seriously this is where I would want to live forever. He has like every shoe ever." Bizzy smiled at Ambers childishness. At that moment Jong walked back through to the counter with too boxes. "Okay so the jordans," He patted one box. "And the kobes, I can save a pair you want them but I think G will come back you know what she is like." He finished. "OMG are you serious, how did you get these? Like I know 7 different private traders that can't get them till after the release." Amber was practically druleing over the shoes.

"Wait, Don't I know you?" Jong took a while to process her face and then realised it wasn't just one of Bizzy's friends. "Sorry, I forgot introductions. Amber this is my good long time friend Jong and personal foot style specialist. Jong this is Amber of F(x) who I'm comlaborating with at the moment." Bizzy finished off. "Wait, I know one of your traders. He works as a subletter for me sometimes. He says your a massive sneaker head." He finished and Amber nodded. "yeah well everyone has something." Amber finished picking up jackjack. "We should make a move." She stated looking at Bizzy who nodded. "If G doesn't comeback can you save me a pair of the jordans and if you can't can you get the jordan 8 chromes for me?" Bizzy finished as they were about to leave. "Sure thing." 

"So you're a sneaker head too?" AMber questioned as they continued to walk along the street. "Well I don't have a girlfriend to spend my money on." Bizzy laughed at his own statement. "JK says I'll never keep a women with the amount of shoe boxes in my house." He finished. "If she can't take you and your shoes then she doesn't deserve you. Also you can't be that bad. I have a friend who is married and has a room devoted to his sneakers. I mean his wife doesn't like it but she loves him enough to live with it." Amber was stating hoping to make the conversation a bit lighter. "A whole room?" AMber nodded and laughed. "I thought I had a problem with 3 shoe cupboards." They both laughed together. "So where is this resturant?" Amber asked as they continued to wonder down the avenue. "Oh it's just at the end." Bizzy pointed as the reached the end of the street. A tall warm mahogany building stood with a deep red signage. "It looks fancy, are you sure they allow dogs to come in?" AMber asked worried. "Yes its fine." Amber walked through the door that Bizzy helt open and before bizzy could walk in behind her the welcome staff came to tell her to leave. "You cannot bring that in here." A women stated stoutely. As she pointed at jackjack. As soon as she said this Amber helt her dog closer and turned to look at Bizzy. "I told you..." Before she could finish telling Bizzy I told you so he began to talk out to the women. "Bora, this is my guest we will be dinning in my private area. Please ensure to cook some small portions of meat for jackjack here. Please cut it small to ensure jack jack doesn't choke." Amber looked at Bizzy in utter confusion. The women bowed her head and walked to the desk to call the kitchen. "This is my resturant." Bizzy explained turning back to Amber. "You didn't have to do that." Amber stated quietly "we could go other places." He shook his head "I wanted you to come here I need an outsiders opinion on the new menu." 

Bizzy lead Amber up to the second floor into a paper door room that was black red a silver with a long mahogany table and many cusions. "This is my private room too keep away from prying eyes. If you ever need a place to get away just tell me we have full security here." He finished wakling in and pressing a buzzer on the table. "This is amazing. I didn't know you owned a resturant." Amber stared at the room in disbelief. "Well it's registered under my korean name, and I didn't want to attract attention." Amber understood what bizzy meant. She set jackjack on the floor who persisted to bounce around from pillow to pillow before cozying down and resting himself in a corner. A moment later a trio of young female servers walked into the room. "Here are our menu's, would you like anything to drink we have a collection of foreign beers and rice wine avalible as well as soju." the girl bowed poliety and stepped back. "What do you think of this resturant?" Amber asked one of the serving girls. "It's amazing each room has a specific design and feel and the onwer tailors any parties specifically to the parties main guest of honor. It serves nothing but the best and considerably resonable prices considering the cost of shipping such good foreign goods." She stated excitiedly with a smile. Amber nodded "Have you ever met the owner?" She asked the next serving girl. "No but he is very kind to all the staff, he feeds us the same food as the customer and is very generous with our wages considering we are only serving girls, I also heard he is very attractive from Bora." 

"So Bora has met him?" AMber questioned the last serving girl. "She is the madame here, She is currently dating him supposedly. But I'm not so sure." Amber smiled at the girl and questioned again. "Not so sure?" the girl nodded "Well I heard her cursing in the back about hw bad he treats her considering she runs everything for him. But I think she is slightly deluded." Amber continued to nod at the girl. She went to ask more questions but Bizzy helt her arm. "She is deluded." Bizzy stated to the girls bluntly. "I'm the owner, it is nice to meet some hoenst employee. However please hold your tongues in other area's. Those in this area you may speak freely too however not outside this room. We will need Soju and rice wine please." He finished and once the servers had exited he turned to Amber. "What was that about?" He asked in slight anger. "I wanted to know what kind of onwer you were, I didn't expect them to tell us that." SHe finished in honesty. "Why did you want to know what kind of owner I am?" curious about Ambers curiousity. "They say you can tell a person by the way they treat their staff." Amber stated remembering what her dad once told her. "So how did I do?" He wanted to know what AMber thought of him for some strsnge reason. "You're kinded hearted and meticulous. You care about the people that work for you and the customers that walk through the door. And although you don't like lies, you also don't appriciate embarrassing people." She smiled at him softly as they were interupted by the drinks being brough into the room. "Have you decided on what you would like to eat?" the girl with the notepad asked softly in her most calmest voice now realising she was serving her main boss. "Amber here is trying out the new menu, can you prepare a sample of every dish and so korean BBQ as well." He finished taking a bottle of soju and pouring himself a glasses before taking the warmed rice wine and pouring it for Amber. 

The girls exited quickly, Amber took a sip of her rice wine and enjoyed the warmth and sweet taste. "How did you know I wouldn't drink Soju?" She asked looking in Bizzy's direction as he poured his second glass. "You don't seem like a person who enjoys getting blind drunk." He said outloud. After a short while they began to fall in to small idle conversation about what they did in their spare time and what they wished to do in the future. They both wanted to take part more in their local communities and help with children. They both wanted to make their own trainers and they both wanted to make music that made them feel warm and comfortable. Not long after these conversation they began to fall into a merry mood with the alcohol flowly continuous plates of food were brought into their room and AMber would score them out of 10. Currently only one dish was not to her liking but more because she didn't like the texture. 

"Why are you so shy on camera?" AMber asked patting  Bizzy's shoulder whilst slightly drunk. "I mean you're funny, smart, good looking and your charismatic. Why don't you talk more on camera?" As she said this Bizzy being a better drinker was no where near as drunk as Amber. "Well you know how you act strong and courageous even though you feel liek you're being stabbed in a thousands places when people make jokes about being a boy or that you are manily. Well I don't want people to judge me for something I am to say. Because I could say the wrong thing and come off wrong and it is the best way to protect myself." He didn't expect himself to give sucha serious answer, his answer caused amber to sit back and craddle jackjack. "Am I that transparent?" she whispered. "No, I can just see alot more than people think." He stated trying to relax amber. "You know  I am a girl right. I mean I could grow my hair long and wear dresses. I could put on tonnes of make up and do y dances. I am a girl." She finsihed assertedly. "I know you don't have to defend yourself to me." Bizzy finished off and poured himself another drink. 

More food came and with it came bora. She entered the room with a sweet smile but something smelt like poison to Bizzy. But he was ever the duitigul boss and invited her for one drink before she would return to work. Amber continued to eat the food given to her and wash it down with a helping of what she thought was rice wine was now syrup liquid that had the same taste but not alcohol. "As you have a break Bora why don't you have a drink?" Knowing it was the exact reason she self delivered their second to last food portion. "If you insist boss." She made over zealous arm movements and moved to sit almost on top of Bizzy. Amber took note of the current situation and saw Bizzy trying to politely shove her from his lap. "He is not interested Bora." Amber stated plainly and continued to chomp through some cold noodles. "And you know all about Bizzy's preference to women, are you even a women." Bora had had enough of this girl that Bizzy had brought into their establishment "who are you to come into here and tell me what the man I have loved for years likes and dislikes. I know him much better than you. I know he doesn't like animals and banned them because of his dislike. I know he likes girls with long hair and pretty figure. I know he appreciates people to be organised and timely." Amber shook her head. "You know what an assistant would know of their client. He doesn't dislike animals his niece is allergic and because she plays here often he likes to ensure she is unaffected by that. He doesn't have a preference in women but has mostly dated full figured long haired women as those are the kinds of women he attracts. He likes people to be timely and organised but can handle organised messed for creative purposes. Their are more reasons to the things you know. And you make judgement too quickly bora. I have known him a day and I think I know more of Bizzy than you'll ever have time to appreciate in a lifetime. So Bizzy correct me if I am wrong but you're not interested correct?" He nodded. Bora rose from her seat and took the glass she had previously poured to throw at Amber b fore Bizzy took the splash instead and demanded that Bora leave and not come back until she apologised for her actions. Before he realised Amber had fallen asleep on the table and looked like an unrested child. 

"She has a kind heart." He said with a sigh watching the sleeping girl. He pressed his table buzzer and the trio of serving girls returned bowing. "How can we help boss?" They asked in unison not noticing the sleeping girl. "Can you organise us a driver please?" He asked politely and they nodded walking out quickly . "She was a good choice." He patted her hair and then shook her slightly. "Amber?" He called her but no response she had drunk herself to knock out but she barely touched the alcohol. Bizzy laughed in amusement. Before long the trio of girls entered to find him staring at the sleeping figure. "Um sir,mother drivers here."one spoke up drawing his attention he let out a cough and nodded. "Um, could one of you please carry jack jack for me. I shall take Amber." He stated walking around and gently placing ambers weight onto his back. He questioned why he decided to use the private room today so many stiars he was his own worst enemy in life. 

He reached the from door and helped amber into the car before turning to the trio of girls who helped him. "Ah tell me your names again I want to remember you girls. For helping me and my friend. Also could we keep this between is? " He asked polietly and the girls nodded. "Of course we a jia, hoya and suhee." The oldest nodded and the three girls bowed politely. Bizzy bowed a once again politely and got into the car. "He gave the address of his apartment to the driver forgetting that amber maybe uncomfortable staying at his. "Amber? Amber, come on girls wake up." He prodded the sleeping beauty who had take to strech in out and using him as a human cushion but they had arrived at his apartment and he needed to get her out. Once again he took to carrying the sleeping girl. He paid the driver and thanked him for his patients. 

He managed to piggy back Amber once again and get into the elevator were Amber began to babble incoherent words. "Where are we?" Was something Bizzy actually understood. "We are at my house." He spoke honestly and Amber seemed to return to her slumber once again. She began to grip Bizzy tightly around the shoulders like a scared child. "Are you okay?" Bizzy asked her and waited but received no reply just a firmer grip, he decided she must be having a bad dream. They finally reached his floor and he step out if the elevator and walked towards his apartment luckily amber had brought a lead for jack jack so he happily walked with Bizzy. "Don't leave me." Amber whispered in her sleep and Bizzy continued into his house before putting Amber into his room. "It's okay. Your okay, no one is going to leave you." Bizzy her hair and calmed her sleep. He felt strange as he never acted this way before with anyone. 

Bizzy took the spare blankets and pillows and set up camp on his sofa as his bed was taken up by the wonder girl. It was strange he thought considering she only had maybe 2 bottles of rice wine and he had 4 bottles of soju. But he was the one carrying the other home. He picked up jackjack who seemed to appreciate the attention after having to walk more than usual as his mum was being carried. "What are we going to do with your mum?" He whispered. Sleep came quickly after that and only the morning was to come. 

There was a banging at the door that awoke Bizzy. Before he could get up to answer the door Mi are and Jk walked into the living room. "Ya! Did you fall asleep out here again?" Mi rae asked concerned about her friend. "I slept here because of unavoidable circumstances." He stated plainly before walking towards his bedroom to check on Amber. Jackjack wad sleeping on the sofa so he new his mum had yet to leave. "Amber?" He questioned before opening the door to find clothes thrown about the room and Ambers on show. "Omo!" He closed the door quickly and turned back to mi rae and jk. "We should wait until she wakes up." He said in a hurry and walked back to the kitchen to get breakfast.