the morning confusion

One stage and then a life time

Bizzy sat in his living room. "Ya! What happened yesterday?" Mirae concerened as Bizzy had managed to wake up with a half idol in his house. "Well we went for food. We drank amber has a very low tolerance I didn't know of. My house was close I carried her back here she slept in my room I took the couch." Bizzy explained like nothing major happened. "Ya! She is an idol. People could have been watching." With a huff Mirae sat on the sofa. "And the dog?" Jk asked knowing Bizzy drunk antics can lead to stupid mistakes like buying a dog. "Its ambers we brought it with us. His name is jack jack." As bizzy said his name the puppy awoke and jumped about to sit on Bizzys lap remembering the man who gave him meat and rub his belly. 

20 minutes after Amber woke up and took an oversized shirt not remembering where she was. Luckily she had some shorts from practice in her back pack, she put them on and walked out of the bedroom to find Bizzy, JK and Mirae listening to the tracks her and Bizzy had created. "This is better than our stuff." Mirae commented. "Umm...what happened yesterday?" Amber questioned walking into the room. Both older men used to seeing a hungover Mirae and experienced in female situation continued acting normally. "Bizzy got you wasted and brought you back here to sleep it off." Amber nodded and then proceed to sit on the floor and check her phone. Just as it began to ring. "Hello..." She answered in a half dead voice. "Oppa I'm sorry, a Sunbae asked me to drink with them last night. It's rude to refuse......Yes I am safe. . . . No I didn't do anything stupid...... Yes I know I am meeting Bizzy and JK today. It's okay I can make my own way there....No don't apologise I'll be on time. Yes I understand...Okay...Bye." She hung up the phone and looked at her sunbaes. "Sorry for the hassle Bizzy."

Jk laughed easing the atmosphere. "Well it's not like this hasn't happened before." chuckling and going back to the laptop. "These remixes are good. Also the songs. Sorry we couldn't help but peaked on the flash drive." Jk stated after calming. Amber smiled and nodded before grabbing jack Bizzy's lap. "Would you like something to drink?" Bizzy asked noticing Amber massaging her temples. She nodded again "Water will be fine, or coffee is you have it." Mi rae rose and went to prepare the drink. "Boys do you want a drink?" They both nodded. Before long everyone had settle into comfortable conversation about the performance. "Amber why don't you sing my part. I won't be able to attend and unfortunately you can have a song with 8 instrumentals where a vocalist should be." Amber shyly shook her head. "I'm sorry, I can't compete with your vocals but I have an idea of a good rookie to ask to help out." Mi rae nodded in agreement. 

They continued going over each piece before finishing the arrangements and contacting the rookies they would seek help from, they left bizzy flat after getting amber some spare clothes and making a move over to the studio. As they arrived at the studio Amber's manager got out of a van. "Amber I told you not to be late, what are you doing here so late? What have you been doing? Who's clothes are you wearing?" Her manager piled on the questions before realising AMber was wih her collaboraion partner. "I am so sorry, tiger JK, Bizzy and mi rae I didn't realise you were with Amber." He stated swuftly and gave Amber a questioning look. "We were just grabbing breakfast before working on the performance actually." Bizzy informed casually. "You are welcome to come up to the studio wiht us." He headed to the door, putting in the key code. "Amber we will talk later." He finished and walked back to the van driving away. "He's a bit of a drag." Mi Rae stated walking towards the door. "He isn't usually, he is just worrying about me."  Amber defended. 

 

 

 

AUTHOURS NOTES: SORRY! It is a super short chapter and it has been yonks since I updated but I am really sorry. 

Lots of Love 

Laura

x