The stage is set

One stage and then a life time

 

A little authors note to begin I couldn't bring myself to make this a one shot after hours of mentally planning and the hours of actually writing I will be post 4000 - 10000 word chapters every 2 days for the next 20 days I have completed this but I need to digest what I have done. Okay thank you I love you all hugs kisses happy new year. Xxx 

laura 

 

Sbs had proceeded to give the supermodel stage artist one week to prep causing a lot of pressure to the main stage performers as they had to organise to meet and arrange a performance in time. As well as the struggle that the 2 rookies as such that would also be performing with them were unable to attend a practice until the day of the performance and also had their own performances with their groups. Amber was told she would be working with tiger jk and Bizzy, their performance would be headlined and they wished to remix some songs together to give a unique sound. Before Amber had a chance to contact tiger jk or Bizzy she was contacted and invited to their studio to bounce around ideas which she agreed to come in as soon as possible as they only had a short period of time to organise the performance. 

They were informed on Sunday before the performace and Amber had planned to meet Jk and Bizzy at thier studio on monday morning, however before she meet them on the sunday night she went through their songs to find a song that could be mixed and matched with her own material. She knew she only had a few song where as her sunbea's had much more to work with which meant they would have to work round her which made her feel awkward and self-conscience so she decided if she could help by having some base idea it would be a good start. Know that Bizzy and JK were primaryly Hip-Hop artist it would be best to just Shake that brass has it had an upbeaat tempo and was a rap based performance. Without knowing Bizzy was doing the same as Amber, after discussing with SBS the artist they could perform with JK and Bizzy deicded together it would be easy to perform with Amber as she seemed laid back and would reduce the size of the group on stage. They new SBS wished to include some younger idols in their performance as well but decided to discuss this with Amber in their meeting on Monday, although they did wish to work with BAP's yongguk. Bizzy also realised they would have to work around and Amber made base as she had few individual songs. 

 

 

                                                                <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Amber arrived their studio 20 minutes before the meeting to be poliet and organise herself, hermanager had to pick up and sort out Luna and krystal so informaed her that he would leave her until she phoned and needed picking up which she insisted she would be okay going back alone. She walked up to teh studio and buzzed the top buzzer as informed through her messages with JK. The video picture opened to BIzzy's face. "Ya! did you lose your keys again, mi rae is going to kill you." he stated without looking at the person he was takling to assuming it would be JK this early in the morning it was 7.40am and no one was usually at the studio this early unless they had been working all night. "Sorry, It's Amber. I arrived early." She stated into the video screen bowing slightly. "Oh sorry." The video screen went blank and the door buzzed. AMber quicky opened the door and walked towards the stairs she looked up to see Bizzy peering down the stairs. "Hello, nice to meet you." Amber stated bowing slightly as she walked up the stairs. "Hello, don't bow you might hurt yourself." he said as she reached the top of the stairs. The stood awkwardly for a few minutes nodding in silence at each other. "Oh yeah, sorry. This way." He lead her into the studio and then into the recording roon which was not what she expected. The carpet had an india themed design with elephants and squirls. Their were lots of pictures on the wall and a worn out sofa with bean bags as well. The wall also had a tapastry of elephants, Amber guessed it was Mi Rea's design and not that of Bizzy or Jk. Bizzy leant out his hand towards teh sofa "Please sit." He said quietly very different than the demeaner he had when he thought JK was at the door. "Thank you, Um I spent last night thinking of some ideas. SBS's told me we have 8 minutes maimum which is just over 2 songs. So I thought we could remix one of my songs with your adn as it is maily your stage you can perform another song with one of the rookie idols." Amber began to open her backpack and pull out music sheets and a lapto as well as some writing pads and a notebook. She then moved from sitting on the sofa to sitting onto the floor and laying out the music sheets and lyrics relating to each part. Bizzy notice she had music sheets fro some of his own songs with jk and songs sheets of her own music, then proceeeded to pull out hand written music sheets of her own songs and their songs combined.

"Wow you really have done your research." He stated outloud his inner thougths. "Well I felt bad as I don't have much to work with." she spoke quietly. "It's not a problem you have only just started to perform as a solo act. Me and JK were solo acts and we have been in the industry longer." He stated, as he sat next to her on the floor. "This is good," he picked up the sheet music where Amber had highlight the similar back music of her own song and MFBTY's song. "Um I tried to remix one of my songs with your own I have it on my laptop, but we can wait till JK gets here." Bizzy was surprised that AMber had managed to do some much in barely a day. He also realised he forgot Jk had yet to arrive. "Shh, that guys always late." He said making Amber laugh. "Well I have some remixes too on the computer here we can use both as a guide and work to piece it together if we can sort everything today then we can send off what the others will need to practice. Also we have to discuss the rookies that we want to perform with us. I think we will need a singer and then maybe another rapper." The atmosphere had begun to relax as they both showed the plans and mixes they had made before long it was 8.40am and JK had yet to arrive but neither took notice of this. 

There was a bang and acrash before they heard a man shouting out in pain to which Amber and Bizzy both looked up in the direction of the shout. "That will be Jk and Mi Rea." he laughed knowing the couple to well. "You have never met this person and you're late to your first meeting what wil she think of you! Ya! Aren't you even sorry! You better apologise straight away1" they could hear Mi Rae's warning before the pair even entered the room Bizzy and Amber sat laughing at the couple as they walked through the door just before Bizzy wishpered to Amber "Pretend your upset and angry because you have a busy schduel." To which amber quickly stood up and sat in the Desk chair at the main recording board crossing her arms and bizzy sat back on the sofa in a relaxed position. Jk walked into the room bowing his head. Amber quickly took her phone and helt it to hear ear faking a conversation. "Yes manager, I understand but Tiger JK has only just turned up, I know I think you should talk to lee soo man about this. I know the schduel has been put behind. Can you ask the PD's to hold back filming for an hour. I understand. completely unprofessional. Yes I understand, You can put a formal complaint into SBS. Yes I understand. Okay." She took the phone off her ear and looked up crossing her arms. "Nice to meet you." She stated. Bizzy had stood up from the sofa and stood behind jk against a wall as he tried to control his laughter at jk's face. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you had other appointments. Please excuse me this once" Mi Rae stood at the door. "Ya! You should beg." At Mi Rae's statement Bizzy couldn't hold it together and burst out laughing which set Amber off. "It's okay Sunbae. I understand." She spoke between laughs. "Dude, your face was a picture." Bizzy patted his back as walked over to sit on the sofa once again. Amber stood from the chair and walked towads JK "Hello Sunbae, I'm Amber." She bowed slightly and helt her hand out to shake his. "Ya! I'm not shaking your hand. You think you can prank me. Better watch your back." He said wrapping his arm around her. Causing her to laugh Mi Rae entered the room "Nice to meet you too, Sorry I can't perform with you, but someone has to stay and look after our son." She hugged Amber in greeting. As the Atmosphere calmed Mi Rae took her leave and AMber once again took her position on the floor, Bizzy decided to join her once again. 

"We basically have organised everything, we just wanted to discuss the econd song choice as we have sorted the remix of the first half." Jk looked at the two confused . "You have sorted the first half, already? Together? When?" he questioned. Amber deicded to explain "Well I was early so we had an hour and I showed Bizzy some of the plans I had made fro ideas we could use. As we have 8 minutes in total we thought it best to remix one of my own songs with one of yours that has a similar beat patern and then perform another of your songs in which we can bring in a rookie rapper. We also decided we need one singer and nother rapper. I think it is best you choose the rapper as you hav a better feel and knowledge in that area. I'm only an idol rapper. We think the best song mix would be My song Shake that brass and the MFBTY song Bang diggy Bang Bang. Me and Bizzy have remixed the music seperately but we can use our rough remixes as a guide and then we can discuss the next song choice." AMber finished taking a breath from the long explanation, to see Jk had taken a seat in the desk chair nodding. "You two are daebak. I mean in an hour you managed to do all that. I might as well just turn up on the day." Causing Amber to laugh. "I was thinking the rookie singer we need someone with a varied but powerful vocal, I know most of the rookie singers on the list and I think our best option is kei of lovelyz I have watched them perform and I have been to karaoke with them when I was a special MC as I knew a few of them in their trainee days." Bizzy nodding "Well if you choose Kei than we can choose the rapper, we want to work with yongguk of BAP we like his tone when he raps it's manly." Bizzy stated to which Amber nodded. "He is a hard worker too, he respects you guys too. He is a big fan." Amber added knowing about her friends love of Bizzy and tiger JK. 

Ambers phone rang as they were discussing songs they could use as the secondary piece to bring in YongGuk. "Hello?" Amber answered quickly. "Ah Amber it's me." She knew the voice to be krystals main manager. "Oh yeah, hello. Is something the matter?" "Oh I see, okay so my schduel has been cleared. Okay. Thank you." She hung the phone up, apparently one of the CF that had booked her had changed their mind last minute so the three days of filming was cancelled this week. "Are you hungry?" AMber said after turning back to her sunbae's relaising it was now 12pm and they had yet to eat since arriving at the studio. "Yeah, we should get some food." Bizzy stated rising from the foor position himself and Amber had taken to for the duration of their meeting. "Could we call into my house on the way I need to give my dog his medicine." She asked as she grabbed her bag. As herself and Bizzy began top discuss where to eat Jk also recieved a call but instead from his wife. "Honey?" Bizzy and Amber could both here Yoon Mi Rae's panicy voice in the back ground. "I will need to miss the food, Jordan's fallen. Mi rae thinks he broke his arm, their on their way to the hospital." Amber looked up in shock "Well, go it's fine we can sort everything out. Go to your family." She said quickly. "I'm sorry, thanks. Bizzy I'll call you later." He ran out of the room quickly. "Well we should make a move too." Bizzy stated grabbing his coat and opening the door for Amber. 

"why isn't f(x)'s performing?" Bizzy asked trying to make conversation with Amber. "Well Victoria is promoting her movie in China and Krystal has a lot of Cf's at the moment. I mean it would be nice to perform with them also but sm ended our promotion period so they don't see the need for us to perform. It's ashame but we carry on." She finished "that's the only problem about working for someone else. Large companies think large scale and prioritising what sells individuals focus on what they love. It's probably why me and jk aren't as successful as we could be because we only make music we want to make. And we don't have a boss telling us if it will sell or not." This caused Amber to laugh. "You think I'm joking?" Bizzy asked in a joking manner. "Me and jk have made some terrible songs even we regret making. We have spent weeks making a song to listen to the finale cut and it be horrible." He laughed at the memory. "I guess I'm lucky, I have lots of people to tell me when my ideas are terrible." "Take it as a blessing." The seriousness in Bizzy's voice caused her to laugh more. They hadn't realised they had already arrived at ambers apartment building whilst spending time discussing the mistakes they've made in their music careers. 

"You can come up, but I'll only be a minute." As Amber said this turning to her apartment lobby Sandara came walking out of the elevator and into the main lobby too. "Oh A,ber-ya! How are you I haven't seen you around lately." She began not noticing Bizzy walking in behind Amber. "Oh Dara-unnie how are you? I've been working a lot you know me. I like to keep busy." Just as data was about too continue their conversation she realised Bizzy was also standing their. "Oh, Hello sunbae." She bowed politely recognising Bizzy once taking a second notice. "Hello." He replied bowing shortly too. "Unnie I'm sorry we are going for food but I have to give jack jack his medicine before we go so we will be leaving first." Amber stated as the atmosphere became slightly awkward. "No go, I'm sorry for interrupting you. I have a schedule anyway. It was nice to meet you sunbae. Amber we should go for food soon." She stated walking away from them and exiting the building. "Do a lot of idols leave in your building?" Bizzy asked as they entered the elevator. "A few, dara unnie and Aoa's dorm room is here as well but I'm not sure if their are others. The building next door has a lot of the trainee dorms." Bizzy nodded. "What is your dogs name?" Amber smile "my baby is called jack jack" Bizzy noticed the smile on her face. "You love him a lot." He noted aloud. "Ah yes he is my family, my baby. When I have no one else I have jack jack." She stated kind heartedly but firmly. "What about your family?" A pained smile was on her face when Bizzy asked this question. "I don't get to see them often as they live in LA maybe 3 times a year but I call my mum everyday. But it's hard to tell your parents your problems when all they will do is worry. I want them to be happy and not have to worry about me." Bizzy understood what Amber meant. "You shouldn't suffer in silence though." 

They reached the floor of Amber's apartment and exited the lift going towards one of two doors on the floor. Amber opened her front door, entering and holding open the door for Bizzy to step through. Taking off their shoes they walked into the main living area of the house. "Jack jack!" Amber called out to her puppy and the scattering sound was heard as jack jack ran from his small house in her living room to where Amber and Bizzy stood. He jumped at the pair in the excitement of Ambers return. She picked up her puppy and turned to Bizzy. She made the dog bow in her arms and in a squeaky voice said hello, this caused Bizzy to laugh and reach out to pet the dog. To which jack jack proceeded to Bizzy's hand. "So this is the man of the house." He stated taking jack jack from ambers arms and petting him. Bizzy walked over to sit on ambers sofa whilst she went of to retrieve jack jacks medicine. "I know a good restaurant where we can take jack jack with us, if you would like?" He called out to Amber who was creating a lot of noise trying to retrieve the medicine container from the top shelf in her kitchen. "Really? That would be cool, ahhhh!" Amber yelled out in pain as she feel from her kitchen side and the tupawear that contained the medicine feel on her head. Bizzy heard the commotion and walked to where the noise was coming from. "Are you okay? I heard a bang?" He stated then noticing Amber on the floor rubbing her head. He set jack jack on the floor and bent to help Amber up and then proceeded to refill the box with the spilt medicine and hand it too her. "I'm okay, I just made a bad decision keeping the medicine up there." She pointed towards the top of her cabinet.

Bizzy laughed at Amber attics and rub her head affectionately before realising that he had only known her a few hours. He withdrew his hand and nodded awkwardly again. "You should give jack jack his medicine and hen we can all make a move." Amber quickly nodded and took out the seeing that held jack jacks medicine. "I'm going to check if jk got to the hospital okay." He stated exiting the kitchen and walking back into the living room. Bizzy could hear Amber battling with her baby from the living room whilst he was on the phone. She walked back in with jack jack who was in her arms eating some treats from her hand a lot happier than how he sounded before. "Ready to go?" Amber asked noticing Bizzy had finished his call. "Yeah, let's go" she nodded happily and walked back to her front door. "How is Jordan?" She asked remembering he was phoning jk. "The doctors think it is only a minor sprain but they'll take X-rays to make sure. That boy is worse than his father at causing trouble." This made Amber laugh and smile at Bizzy's foundness to both Jordan and jk. "They can't be that bad?" Amber questioned as they both left the apartment and entered the lift. Bizzy shook his head "the stories I could tell you, one time Jordan managed to ruin a $2000 motherboard even after been told to behaviour and he only broke it because his dad broke it first and an engineer had to open it up to fix it that Jordan spilt his milkshake on it. I even warned mi Rae to keep them out that day." He laughed remembering Jordan crying and apologising, he remembered sitting the boy on his lap and telling him that it was okay cause it could be replaced but he should be careful because he could just himself and he is irreplaceable. Jk and Jordan were definitely of the same cloth. 

They exited the building and walked to the Main Street talking about accident prone people around them and funny stories from when they would record and work with people. Bizzy held out his arm and hailed a cab from them to go to the restaurant. "Is it far?" A,ber questioned entering the cab with jack jack cozier into her coat. " no, it's about 15 minutes from here. So it's not a long trip."