Perks of being a dude fangirl

Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week before Seungkwan passed out

It’s 3:00 pm in the afternoon at the three idiots’ apartment.

Hoshi yawned, stretching one arm upward and the other covering his mouth “Ugh, I’m bored, I wanna play. Do we have a new game? Something not too boring.”

“Me too, Vernon ah. Let’s look for something cool in your uncle’s collection, like an expensive VRMMORPG,” Jun responded, battling his eyelashes cutely to Vernon.

(VRMMORPG: Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game)

“Yaaaaah if we do that, I won’t get any allowance for a week, or worse, a month.”

“Only if we’re caught,” Hoshi’s eyebrows went up and down in a silly manner.

“Naaah can’t rish da,” munching in his sour cream flavored popcorn.

“What!?” Hoshi exclaimed, unable to understand his friend’s statement.

“The boring dude said he can’t risk that.” Jun explained.

Dismayed, Hoshi sat beside Vernon on the cold tiled floor and watched whatever Korean drama Vernon and Jun was going gay over with.

“I bet this is all we’re going to eat for the whole day,” Hoshi sighed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make spicy rice cake later for dinner and there’s still left over samgyeopsal from brunch if you’re hungry,” the motherly Jun reassured Hoshi. “I’ll bring it there after reheating so you can eat while watching.”

~~

After five hours of watching and munching on popcorns, potato chips, and fish crackers matched with Mug root beer, Hoshi felt warm liquid flowing in his cheeks at the scene where the female

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter