part 2

Across the Universe (Between You and I)

a/n: crossposted to ao3, tumblr, livejournal


Jimin is a dance major student. He never visited the music major department once and when his professor asked him to hand a file to a certain professor in music major department, he ended up getting lost and he found a mint haired guy playing a piano and completely fell in love with him when he could only look at his back.

Jimin wondered why he always smiled. every time yoongi spat at him, he replied with a smile. Every time Yoongi pushed him away, he replied with a smile. Every time Yoongi said you're annoying to him, he replied with a smile. He always replied yoongi with a warm smile and his smiling eyes. When other people did that to him, of course it would make him mad but Yoongi, he couldn't get angry at him. Was it because he fell too deep in love with him? Maybe this is what people call love at first sight. He didn't know, love was too big for him to conquer.

But it was as if his heart was made from iron, he always smiled at Yoongi's harsh words because he knew, Yoongi needed affection. He didn't want yoongi to end up as a cold-hearted loner. Yeah, maybe that's why jimin's heart was an iron heart.

Until one day yoongi said he hated his presence and everything about him, it was just too much. Yoongi never said that he hated his presence once and when he said it, it hurt him. his iron heart started to melt slightly and he could only reply with tears on his eyes. Jimin decided not to visit Yoongi anymore.



"I should focus on my dance routine, not him." Jimin mumbled as he tied his shoelaces and his friend could only shake his head lightly at Jimin's behavior.

"No, you should focus on him first." Jimin's friend, Hoseok, smiled at him while patting his shoulder. "My best friend, Namjoon, he said these days Yoongi seemed more blank and his lyrics are about love. you know, usually he's passionate about music and Min Yoongi never write a love song!"

is it true?

Jimin looked up at Hoseok with a smile formed on his face. He didn't smile like that since Yoongi said he hated his presence. Yeah, maybe Jimin got his chance to be with Yoongi now. There was a big space between them now and maybe this is the chance to close that space between him and Yoongi.

"What should I do?"

"Wait for him, Jimin. If he looks for you, it means he's in love with you too."

As much as Jimin needs Yoongi, waiting seemed like the best answer to close that big space between them. To close the universe between them.



Jimin's heart swelled at the scene in front of him. Yoongi cried in front of him and his feelings were mixed into one; between happy and sad at the same time. Yeah, Yoongi did it. Yoongi looked for him. now the thing he had to do was to close the very small distance between them.

"Yoongi, come over to me." they hugged, they kissed, they felt each other's presence and it was so deep. A deep feeling that both of them couldn't express it with words. No more universe between them anymore.



Jimin wakes up with a beautiful sight in front of him; Yoongi curled up next to him, still sleeping tightly. Yoongi looks so beautiful in Jimin's eyes. Milky white and unblemished skin against Jimin's tanned one, it's perfect. He pushes yoongi's bangs away to get a better look of his lover's face and he can't help but smile widely at the sight in front of him. It's so beautiful.

"Go back to sleep."

Jimin chuckled softly at Yoongi's sleepy remark while his eyes are still closed. Yoongi loves sleeping so much despite his cold and quiet appearance, it's so cute especially Yoongi loves cuddling too with him.

"And jimin, I love you." he smiled widely at the half-sleeping guy next to him and quietly pressed his lips against Yoongi's, making the mint haired guy flashes his gummy smile at Jimin.

"I love you too, Yoongi."



Yeah, their universe has already collided into each other's, they blended into one and there's no turning back. But they didn't regret it at all.