Out

The Love of a Brother

You are now in a ward, sitting on the bed with your pain leg on the bed and the other one hanging beside the bed. Your mom and your brother in doctor’s room to talk about you.

‘ I should go to them. I deserve to know bout my condition. ‘ you thought.

You grabbed your stick. You need to use it back because the doctor said your injured leg got a big impact.

You walked to doctor’s room. When you about to knock the door, you heard their chat.

“ There must be a way for her leg to cured, doctor. “ your mom’s voice rang.

“ I’m sorry if there are not. “

“ But she will have difficulty. And she cannot dance anymore. It’s her passion. “

“ I’m sorry if she need to stop from doing it. “

Without you knowing, a tears fell down from your eyes. You stepped back and because your shock condition, you forgot you use the stick and made you fell down. Your state made you unawared about your leg.

You heard the sound of door opening. You grabbed your stick quickly and walked out from the hospital.

~~~

“ WHAT YOU MEAN BY YOU DON’T KNOW?! “ Your brother yelled towards the nurse that should be taking care of you.

“ Calm down, Jiyong-ah. “ Your mom tried to calm your brother down.

“ How can I, omma. G-Nie is gone now. We don’t know where she is. “ he ruffled his hair madly.

~~~


The sound of music can be heard in one room. A sweating girl tried hardly to dance with her injured leg. She fell down again.

“ AHHHHHH!!! “She yelled furiously and cried soundly.

The door of that dance room opened. She looked back towards the door.

“ Why are you here? “ She said coldly.

He walked towards your stick and picked it up. He kneeled beside you with the stick in his hand.

“ I don’t need your help. “ You looked down on the floor. ‘I’m so pitiful’

“ I’m sorry. “

 You smirked. “ You are? Because your sorry cannot cure my leg. I gonna live with this stick forever! And you know what is the most hurt? “ ….. “ You don’t know because you are not the one hurt here. I cannot dance anymore. “ Your tears dropped.

“ I’m sorry. “

“ Don’t say it !!! Please! Don’t! “ You pushed him away.

“ Please, do tell me who hurt you? “ He looked at you sadly.

“ You are. “

“ Please, G-Nie-ah. “ He pleaded you.

“ Why don’t you ask your fans. Because of you, they hurt me! Because of you my leg is useless! “

He looked at you, shock. “ Please go. I don’t want to see you. Go!! “ You pushed him out of the room. You fell down from the back of door with a tears dropped continuously.

----------------------------------

Days passed but you still did not talked with your brother. Your father now is on a days off from working. How can he working when his only daughter hurt.

You sneaked out to your dance class. You walked into the dance class and sit at the corner.

“ Well well what do we have here? “ You looked up.

It’s Minji with her friends. You sighed. ‘ What do they want now ‘

“ I see you are hurt now. How can you dance with that leg? “

“ It will cure in no time. “ you looked away from her eyes because of that lie.

“ I see you know how to lie now. “ She smirked at you.

“ What do you mean? “ You stood up with the help of your stick. Now, all of the members look at you guys.

“ You think I don’t know? “

“ What you know? “

“ Oh? You want me to tell them? “ She looked around to the members.

‘ Is she knew it? ‘ You looked at her with shock.

She smirked. ‘ Got ya. ‘

“ Poor girl. You will live with this state forever. Anni. You are now. “

You keep your tears in.

“ Is it true, G-nie-ah? “ Your leader asked.

You kept quiet.

“ How you knew, Minji-ah? “ One of your members asked.

“ I heard she talked with her brother the passed days. “

“ You mean G-Dragon? “ The other asked.

She nodded.

“ Anyway, we cannot keep her in this group. We cannot keep a ‘CAN’T DANCE’ member in this group. “ She smirked.

You shocked with her words. “ Anni!! I still can dance! “

She smirked. “ Then show us. “ She dared you.

You walked to the centre of the room. Minji on the sound system.  Music blasted in the dance room. You started to dance but fell immediately. You tried many times but failed. The music turned off.

“ See. I told you guys. “ All of the members took their bag and readied to go home, lived you with the leader.

“ I’m sorry, Jiyeon-ah. But I need to hear the major result. I’m sorry that I can’t keep you in this group. “

“ But… “

“ I’m sorry. “ He patted your back and lived you in the room, crying.