Big Fight

The Love of a Brother

Months past, your leg got better now. You don’t need to walk with the stick anymore but you still cannot walk properly.

At the time, you are walking at the playground near your house.

A guy rang your house’s bell and your mom opened the door.

“ Annyeonghaseyo. “ he smiled.

Your mom shocked.

 

 

“ Annyeonghaseyo. “  You walked into the house with your pain leg slowly. You saw a guy hair sit on the couch.

He turned around when he heard your voice. “ G-nie-ah. “ He said with his cheerful voice and his smile.

You looked at him blankly. You should be happy but when you looked at him now made you angry. You walked faster to the stairs to go to your room.

He ran towards you and stopped you by grabbing your arm. You pulled away your arm.

“ Mwo? “

“ Are you okay? “

“ I always okay. Better when you are not here. “ you said harshly.

“ Do you mad at me? “

“ Oh you already figured it out. Good then. “ you walked slowly to the upstairs.

He stopped you half way. “ What I did wrong? And what happened towards you? “ He looked at your injured leg.

“ I don’t know. Maybe my true brother know it because he always caring about me. “ you tried to continue walk but he grabbed your arm again.

“ Let me go. “

“ Tell me, Jiyeonie. “ He grasped your arm tighter.

“ Ask yourself. “

“ How can I ask myself if I do not know. “

“ Then you should not ask! “ you tried to pulled away your arm but he is always stronger than you.

“ Tell me! “

“ Let me go! “

“ I will never. Not until you tell me. “

Your tears started to drop. “ Please let me go! “

“ Tell me! “

You pulled way with all your might made your leg slipped because your leg are not stable yet. You felt down from the stairs and made a big impact to your injured leg.

“ Ahhhh!!!!! “ You held your pain leg.

“ Jiyeon-ah!!! “ He ran towards you. He tried to help you but you pushed him away.

“ Baby girl!! What’s wrong?!!! “ Your mom ran towards you from the garden.

“ P-pain… O-omma… ahhh! “

“ Let’s go to the hospital! Jiyong-ah, help me carry her. “

Your brother carried you bridal style even you tried to push him away.

 


- TO BE CONTINUED -