Surprise

Mixing Up Ms. Mundane
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ah man that’s right, Daehyun moved to Kyungnam elementary back then, I can’t believe I forgot,” Joohae scrunched up her face.

*Should i go say hi? No no no way, he’s surrounded by people and there’s that one rude looking girl, I’ll have to wait and see what kind of people they are*

 

Oh how ugly Joohae felt.

She judges and hesitates and worries like her life depended on it and it didn’t feel pleasant for her. But it jst came naturally.

 

After contemplating on whether or not she should go say hi.. the thought was quickly given up after 4 seconds. Would he even remember?.. cringe cringe CRINGE that would be a bad situation if he forgot.

No way was she risking to use her energy just to say hi to  daehyun

 

Joohae huffed and adjusted her glasses.

Jungkook glanced at her and let her be, he had already experienced her weird quirks and learned that it was best to leave her alone.

 

“Joohae come on, I’ll show you around the campus, it’s 8:00 now, that was more than enough time resting in the commons area.” Jungkook said as he poked her head.

 

Joohae stood up and awkwardly adjusted her uniform, “Ayyyyyyyy Best friend telepathy, I was just about to ask you to show me around. You know I can’t relax when I don’t know what's going on around me.”



 

“I think I know it better than you,” Jungkook sighed as he led the way out.

 

As she stood up, people spared her some stares and secretly whispered in curiosity as she walked out with Jungkook. It was inevitable of course, she was the only new student at this school in 2 years.


 

“Hey, I haven’t seen her around is she new?” Youngjae commented as he nodded towards Joohae.  

Lim Dia slightly frowned, “I guess so, huh people usually transfer over here for their first year but it's already the third year.”

Daehyun had looked up only to see the back of Joohae’s hair as it disappeared around the corner.

 

Jungkook pulled her schedule out of her hand, “Wooo Calculus 1st period with Mrs.Lee. You’re in for a ride, I heard Dia was in that class too.”

“Dia? Who’s Dia,” Joohae spouted out quickly.

 

“She’s this violin prodigy who ranks #1 almost every semester. I don’t really know much about her. Just be careful, she practically has an army of friends.”

 

Joohae frowned, “Wow, no comment.”

Please log in to read the full chapter