Changing things

Mixing Up Ms. Mundane
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joohae quickly stood up and bowed, 'Ah sorry about that, I didn't know we had guests over."

 

"Aigoo Joohae-ah, it's ok, come here I haven't seen you in so long." Mrs. Jung replied while hugging her. Mr. Jung simply stood there and gave her a warm smile.

 

Daehyun just awkwardly stared at her and gave her a nod.

 

He had remembered her from 3rd grade, her chubby body, teeth with a gap, and quite bipolar personality. It was the first time seeing her as a lady? woman? and he was surprised to see her grown up.

 

The adults all conversed and showered Joohae with compliments, likewise with Daehyun.

 

*I'm gonna die, I can't take this awkwardness*

 

Joohae glanced up at Daehyun one too many times and he started to notice. Although they were close before, the unpleasant atmosphere was inevitable. They never kept in touch since they parted in elementary school and both families were too busy to meet during breaks.  

 

They made eye contact and Joohae looked down.

 

"Oh how funny, I wonder if our Daehyun and Joohae are going to get together soon, Ah High school  love." Mr. Jung exclaimed while laughing.

 

That made Joohae quickly look up and laugh along with everyone.

 

After dinner, the adults sat in the living room while playing go-stop (korean gambling game.).

 

Daehyun and Joohae went out for a walk.

 

"Ugh I can't take this awkward atmosphere. I see you're still a piggy."

 

Joohae widened her eyes and didn't know if she should respond with the "Yea I know I'm still fat or Yah I'm not a pig anymore."

In this situation she figured she would go with...

 

"YAH, yo

Please log in to read the full chapter