Chapter 1.5

Behind the Cameras

They were finally back at their dorm and Junhui is on his way out carrying his large suitcase. Wonwoo has tears in his eyes, but tried to appear strong so that his boyfriend won’t worry unnecessarily about him.

 

“I’ll be back in a week okay? Don’t skip your meals, even if you are working,” Junhui reminded Wonwoo.

 

“Don’t worry about me, worry more about yourself. You are the one going out of the country, not me,” Wonwoo said.

 

“And remember your promise to me, okay?” Junhui said. When he saw his boyfriend nod, he put his forehead on his boyfriend’s forehead and simply stared at his eyes.

 

Wonwoo traced Jun’s face with his fingers, trying to imprint to his memory every contour of his boyfriend’s face. Finally, Jun smiled tearfully and quickly kissed his forehead.

 

“I’ll miss you, Wonwoo-ah. Text me every day, okay?” Jun asked.

 

“Of course, I’ll even send you pictures.”

 

“Bye Wonwoo, see you in a week!” Jun said then picked up his luggage and went out of the dorm.

 

Wonwoo stared wistfully at Jun’s back. He was supposed to go back to practice now, as they have to prepare a special showcase, but he was so broken hearted to see his boyfriend go, that’s why he decided to play hooky just for today.

 

        He was lounging around his room when Soonyoung suddenly entered his room. The latter was fuming and you could almost see the smoke coming out of him. Wonwoo is actually scared of the angry Soonyoung because he once experienced being the center of his anger, and that was one experience he could live the rest of his life not experiencing again.

 

        “Why the heck are you here, lazing round, when all the members are practicing hard for our comeback next month?” Soonyoung yelled at him.

 

        Wonwoo could see the Dino behind Soonyoung sporting a similar pose to the performance leader, he look angry too, his brows furrowed and lips on a thin line.

 

        “Soonyoung-ah, let me off once, please. You know how upset I am over Junhui leaving,” Wonwoo whimpered and tried to look cute, to distract the angry performance leader.

 

        Soonyoung was on the verge of giving in to Wonwoo’s cuteness when their maknae scowled even further and tugged on Soonyoung’s ears.

 

        “Soonyoung hyung, don’t tell me your falling to that act? Come one, be fair to everyone! Everyone is tired as hell right now, and being heart broken is not an excuse to skip out on practice! If it was, God knows when we’ll have a decent practice day.”

 

        Soonyoung snapped out from his temporary preoccupation with Wonwoo’s cuteness and glared again. “Chan is right! So come on you lazy sloth, we have practice to get to! Just so you won’t miss Junhui so much,” Soonyoung said while pulling on Wonwoo’s sleeves to drag him back to the practice room. Wonwoo just sighed and followed along his best friend while their maknae huffed in frustration and followed his idiot hyungs.

 

        Jun was on his inside the taxi on his way to the airport when he received a call from a blocked number. He debated with himself for a while if he should answer it but curiosity got to him so he answered the call.

 

        “Hello?” Junhui said.

 

        “You’ll regret leaving him alone for the week, Wen Junhui. I’ll make sure you’ll dearly regret it,” a mechanical voice said then hanged up.

 

        Junhui looked dumbly at the phone and glared at it. “Who the hell was that?” he said to himself. And after what the voice registered fully to his brain, he gnawed on his lips. His worry for his boyfriend is 10x worse now, thinking of all the possible scenarios of who the voice belonged to and what is his plan for his beloved.

 

A/N:

It's short...I know...But school is killing me right now...Anyway, leave your thoughts in the comment box? :)