Chapter 1

Behind the Cameras

Nobody really knows what is happening behind the cameras. Only the seventeen members knows how much they struggle to make their fans happy by being with other members besides their respective partners. How they have to share kinship with the members they are least comfortable with because their company ordered it, because it is what the fans wished. Even pre-debut, there is already a fix member they should associate with, because that’s what they foresee the fans wanted. And right now, with just a few months after they debuted, Wonwoo can already feel the strain in his relationship with his boyfriend.

 

They are at Jeju Island right now. After a sumptuous feast that they cooked for Minghao’s birthday, they were all seated, talking about their day while the camera just finished rolling. They are finally seated with their respective partners, and Wonwoo can’t help but smile lovingly at his boyfriend.

 

“Wonwoo-ah, why are you so happy?” his boyfriend asked.

 

“It’s because we can finally spend time together. All day we are not interacting because the camera is always on us,” Wonwoo answered.

 

“Yeah, and I saw how close you are to Mingyu earlier. I really wanted to punch his face then, because he can’t stop touching you,” Junhui said.

 

“Don’t worry, Junhui. You’re my boyfriend, no matter what anyone says about it, I’ll still be by your side,” Wonwoo tried to reassure his jealous boyfriend.

 

“But what would I do when I leave you for a week with him? I going back to China for a week because I need to film a movie there that was a prior commitment. And you know how he tries to flirt with you every time that I’m away,” Junhui sulkingly said.

 

“Wen Junhui, look me in the eyes,” Wonwoo said while putting both of his hand around Jun’s face and making him look directly on his eyes.

 

“I. Love. You. Don’t over forget that okay? No matter how flirty Mingyu is, or how annoying he will be stuck to my side, I’ll always love you, and only you okay? So don’t worry,” Wonwoo said.

 

Junhui has tears in his eyes and Wonwoo tried to brush it away with his kisses. He kissed the corner of Jun’s eyes where the first tear fell, and continued to kiss all of his boyfriend’s tears away.

 

“But what about Jeonghan-hyung? Lately he’s been so affectionate to you. What should we do about him?” Junhui asked.

 

“Jeonghan-hyung? He’s not especially affectionate to me! He’s just like that with every member,” Wonwoo protested.

 

Jun had to concede with that, Jeonghan is very affectionate on and off the camera, but Wonwoo can’t see that almost half of their members is already in love with him.  He is so dense that he just thinks that all of the members are just good friends and ignores the lust-filled eyes that always seemed to follow him around.

 

“Okay not Jeonghan-hyung, but please promise me, for the sake of my peaceful mind that you’ll do everything not to be alone in a room with Mingyu, Jeonghan-hyung, Soonyoung, Seokmin, or Seungcheol-hyung, okay?” Junhui requested.

 

“Why?” Wonwoo innocently asked.

 

“Just please promise me, okay?”

 

“Umm, okay? I don’t know how I’ll be able to avoid the five of them though, since Seungcheol-hyung is our leader and Soonyoung is my best friend,” Wonwoo hesitantly. He really doesn’t want to avoid the two mentioned since he is very close to them, but if it’s for his boyfriend’s peace of mind, he will. What could go wrong in just a week?

 

 

A/N:

Guys, are you aware of the controversies going around Seventeen now? please read:

http://neegahosh.tumblr.com/post/136442285195/jongdaitlyn-jolbyjo-alright-so-im-korean

 

if you are still confused about it...I just wish our boys can get passed this...