three。

sonder。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where is she?!?” He asked as soon as he reached the front desk. Worry, panic, anger. That's what he felt right now.

 

“Excuse me sir but you need to calm down.” The nurse in the information center said as she tried to calm him down.

 

He slammed his fists down on the table, completely frustrated and demanded, “How can I be calm right now when I don't know whether she's in danger? How! Tell me where is she!”

 

“Okay sir, but please calm down, who are you looking for? And what is your relationship with the patient?”

 

As soon as the nurse told him the room number of the patient, he dashed off, not bothering to hear the next few information that she was about to give.

 

Completely worried. He didn't bother waiting for the elevator and made a run towards the stairs. Each climb of the stairs, he was worried and he was praying that she was alright and nothing serious happened. As he reached the floor, he searched for the room number 409.

 

He opened the door as soon as he reached, he hurried inside when he didn't hear any response. He was now more in a panic when he found the room empty.

 

“Sht.” He cursed out. Now he was even more worried.

 

He went out of the room as quickly as he could and stopped the first nurse that he saw. “Do you know where the person admitted in Room 409 is?”

 

“Room 409? I'm sorry sir but I have no idea.” She said. “Why don't you go try asking the nurse station in this floor? I'm sure they know.”

 

Jaebum quickly ran to the front desk and demanded, “Do you know where Kang Mi Joo is?”

 

“Kang Mi Joo.” The nurse repeated as she typed it down on her screen, searching for something. “She went to get a CT scan. I’m sure she will be back soon. Are you her guardian?”

 

Jaebum nodded, “There’s nothing wrong with her right? She’s fine right?”

 

“I’m sorry but I think you should ask the doctor in charge about that.”

  -  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter