two。

sonder。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He closed his eyes as she continued to yell at him. His hand turned into a fist, he wanted to hit something, to let out his frustrations, to make her shut up. But he managed to control himself not to.

 

It was the same for him every morning. He was tired of it. All of it. Tired of his mom saying things again and again. Tired of her yelling at him all the time. But today, he had enough.

 

As soon as she brought up his friends into the topic, he couldn't manage to hold back any longer.

 

He slammed his fist on the table and abruptly stood up causing the chair to fall, “I didn't come home for this. Why can't you just stop? Can’t you just shut up! I’m sick and tired of you shouting at me every day! Stop bothering about my life. I do what I want and you do your own thing! That’s not so hard to do right?”

 

His mom gasped, completely shocked at her son's sudden behavior. Why was he acting this way? She did not know.

 

“Stop telling me what to do! Don't try to control me I’m not ten anymore, I’m not the boy that used to look for you all the time, the boy that used to cry and look for his mom when his dad left him. You should know that.”

 

His wish was simple, it was for her to leave him alone and keep out of his life. He didn't want to be controlled, he wanted to be free like a soul. All he wishes is for her to not bother his choices and decision in life, he doesn't need for her to agree but he just wished that she wouldn't in.

 

“Im Jaebum. How dare you talk back to your mother like that. The moment that I saw you hanging out with those so called friends of yours, I knew they were going to give you bad influence! Look at how much you've changed! We shouldn't have moved!”

 

“What do you know when you don't even know them? Don't talk as if you know them! They've got nothing to do with this. What I did were all my choices, they had nothing to do with it.”

 

All his life, he was controlled. But ever since they moved to Seoul, he met new friends, his life started to change, he finally got a breather. The hardships that he faced no longer seemed to bother him anymore. It was thanks to them that he finally felt free, that he finally felt that he could be himself again.

 

“You weren't like this Jaebum! But ever since we moved, you've changed into a completely different person! You've been skipping your classes, getting into trouble, going home late! If this isn't the influence of your friends then what is it! How could you change into someone different in a day! I'm trying to understand you Jaebum! But I can't!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter