11:11

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: the first SugaU drabble uploaded! I wrote this outta thin air and idk man i kinda like this. hehe enjoy :-)

They don't believe in this whole soulmate concept. The believed the only people that's meant for herself and himself was themselves. After getting their heart broken a couple of times, they learned being alone was best. Sure, they often wished they had a significant other to press their lips against his or her cheek, but it would probably be complicated. And so they came to the conclusion that being in love would be meaningless. Soul mates? Nobody would ever understand themselves. Nobody would have the same interests as her and him. Nobody would have the same hobbies as her and him. Other halves don't exist, so soulmates don't exist.

"Jieun, I'm setting you up with someone."

"What?"

"Well, you're content with everything now, right? Maybe it's time to start dating again."

" I guess."

-

"Yoongi, I'm setting you up with someone. You'll like her."

"What?"

"Well, you're content with everything now, right? Maybe it's time to start dating again."

" I guess."

-

"Ah," The two musicians looked at each other inside the secluded café. With nobody around, the two could talk to each other freely without caution.

"IU-sunbaenim."

"Suga-oppa."

"You can call me Jieun."

"Yoongi is fine."

"And I'm assuming Seokjin-oppa set you up here?"

"And I also assume Sulli-noona set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter