High

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was supposed to be a stress-free day for Yoongi but instead, he felt strained: most of the rides at the amusement park were two-seaters and of course, one person of the group would be the odd one out. The group decided to play a short game of rock-paper-scissors to choose partners and each time they played a round, Yoongi would always lose. For their last ride, Seokjin and Hoseok decided to opt out; Hoseok ran away before anyone would say something and the eldest member chased after him. Despite two members being absent, it still meant that Yoongi would be riding solo. He accepted his defeat and so the group entered on the left side of the attraction.

 

Jieun felt a little anxious to be riding alone for such a fun ride. She loved roller coasters but she would rather be screaming next to her friends than to a stranger. Apparently she had lost a game of rock-paper-scissors to Suzy, Soo Hyun, Taceyeon and Wooyoung. Jieun shrugged off and so the group entered the right side of the attraction.

 

The operator allowed two people from each side into the seats, leaving Yoongi and Jieun alone on the platform. He then motioned the two to sit in the same row, and so they followed his directions. Jieun felt slightly nervous as she quickly buckled her safety belt. As for Yoongi, he was quite excited yet he wanted to get it over with. There was a sudden, small inconvenience announced by the other operators and so now the two strangers were sitting awkwardly in their seats.

 

Yoongi peered over to his side to see who he was seated with and it seemed like she was spacing out. Possibly bored. Either way, she didn’t seem to be amused about this ride. Yoongi decided to show off his best dad joke (that the rest of Bangtan would shake their heads to) to the woman beside him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter