Chapter 2.

Who are you?
 
ring ring rrrriiinngggg ring ring rrrrriiiinnnggg
“hello~?”
 
“YAH! BWOH your getting in trouble again?! chief choi just texted me. 3rd time this week young lady!”
ugh what did i say i knew he was going to rat me out. i give chief choi a death glare. he meets my eyes and slowly turns around and walks away. gezzzzz
 
“appa~ how are you i missed you so much “ i turn my ageyo on seeing that my dad is a er for cuteness ahahaha.
 
“YAH!!! you need to either give me a good reason on why i should let you stay there alone or you are on to the next flight to korea “
mmm playing hard to get is he now…he always plays the ‘yours getting on the next flight’ card at least twice a week.
 
“appa~ you know i can’t leave i have the nationals in 2 weeks”
 
“I’m not joking this time, I’ve been thinking and i think its time fore you to come back home for good this time”
woahhhhh i didn’t see that coming
 
“bwoh? what are you talking about?” my hands start slightly shaking and my eyes are getting teary. he has never gone this far with this game. its starting to scare me. i can’t leave now….i won’t leave! I’m only 16 and in the middle of high school! nationals are around the corner. prom. Alicia.
 
“ ANDWAE! appa no what are you even saying!”
 
“I’m sorry meijoo-ah, but its time to come home after the nationals you are on a flight back do you understand me. ill talk to Jooeun-ah father to see if its a good idea to bring her as well. 10 years is long enough for the both of you” *click*  
what….WHAT?! i can’t go back now…even after the nationals i have my whole life planed! nationals—> worlds—> Julliard university i can’t leave…this is so unfair! i toss my phone on my bed and faceplant the pillows
 
“UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” i eyes start to tear, just thinking about leaving makes me want to burst into tears. i have to talk to appa thats the only way, convince him to let you stay. i quickly sit up and dial his number.
 
“I’m sorry but the person you are trying to reach is currently unavailable-
 
“ damn it! he turned his phone off!?! what hell…he he serious….like really serious about me leaving?….i don’t even know what to do anymore.. *ding* 
                                    
                                                                                              new message
                                                                                                  ALicia<3
                                                   “how is the dance coming along? want some help?” 
 
ughhhhhh i totally forgot! i quickly scramble off my bed and head to the studio down in  the basement. there are 3 stories in my house, the whole 3rd floor is mine, the guards stay on the 2nd floor, and my own personal dance studio is down i the basement, this is where we practice the routines. i plug my phone into the speaker, flip on surround sound, and dance the night away.
    its almost 2:30am and I’m still in the studio.
 
“somethings still missing, one thing that ends well with the end of the song……” i mumble to myself while looking in the mirror. i start again, and again, and again but i keep getting stuck at the end. “umph!” i land on the floor with a hard thud.
 
“ow ugh!” i lay down heavily breathing and sweating like a pig. i swipe my phone open. 4:30am. I’ve been working on this for about 81/2 hours and barley anything.
 
“screw this I’m going to bed” i get myself up, unplug the phone and head to the shower. 
                                                                                                    5:30
 
                                                                                                    7:30
 
                                                                                                   12:00
 
ding*
                                                                                             New message 
                                                                                                ALica <3
                           “are you still sleeping? did you figure out the dance? let me know the crew and i will be at starbucks”
 
 
                                                                                                 12:30
ding*
                                                                                            New Message
                                                                                                Appa~
“are plane tickets are bought. you will need to pack and have your things ready by friday 10:20pm. after the nationals chief choi will be waiting to pick you up and head for the airport . i talked to jooeun-ahs father and he wants her to stay, I’m sorry but you will have to come alone. my phone will be off, so don’t even try."