Chapter 3.

Who are you?

i woke up around 3:30pm, still tried but if i keep sleeping then i wont be able to sleep tonight...well most likely wont sleep tongiht but anyways. i turn to check my phone and i have 2 new messages. i open the first one

                            ALicia <3 " are you still sleeping? did you figure out the dance? let me know the crew and i will be at starbucks"

 i write back " ugh sorry i was up until almost 5 this morning, i havent figured it out yet ill try again tonight and let you know"

man this girl thinks i can just poof! done! gezz impaticent i chuckle to myself, she is such a dork but i love her so much! i go to open the next messsage from...appa? mmm wonder what he wants stupid old man -_- (still salty with him...jerk!) i read the message and i swear up and down that my heart literally stopped beating, i read it again just in case i missread somthing, again, again, and again. ! everything is just sooooo great right now! i was so tempted to text him back cussing him out but im not going to. he doesnt deserve to get anything from me. a knock from my door startles me

"agasshii are you awake? would you like some food?"

ugh cheif choi......cheif choi...the man that started this whole thing! its all his fault, if only he didnt tell my dad then none of this would be happening. i wouldnt be forced to go to korea in the middle of highs school! i would be having to leave my bestfriend. i jump out of bed and swing the door wide open it smashes into the wall.

" you ! this is all your fault! you just had to go and tell appa! why?! why woud you do this to me you are ruining my life!"

i hit him square in the chest ( he is about 6'1) again and again hoping that beating something would make me feel better, but all it did was send my emotions hywired.

"agasshii please UGH  stop-"

"no! THIS IS YOUR FAULT AHHHHHHHHH!" I was screaming my head off and crying. i guess you could even say i was throwing a tantrum but i didnt care how spoiled this made me look. i felt like i was going crazy, im so beyond pissed and- a sharp slap cut off my train of thought. i reach to hold my burnning cheek and look at cheif choi who still had his hand in the air.

"did.....you-"

i couldnt even finish my sentence. it felt like my throat was closing up and i start tearing up.

" forgive me agasshii but you were out of control....please forgive me! " he kneels down and formally bows me, the up most sign of respect. my heart felt like it shattered. nothing else mattered anymore. screw the dance, forget about school, alicia will understand, but this.....cheif choi...the man that raised me, been my my side since i was born, stayed with me when i was sent here after my omma died...my second dad...just broke my heart. i turn around and walk back into my room and slams the door shut and locks it. im not allowed to lock my bedroom door but i did anyways i even moved infront of it becausei know he is going to try to open the door.

" agasshii! im sorry please unlock the door !" i can hear his shouting comands to the other guards

"find a key now!"

im so pissed, i dont think ive even been this hurt before. traitor! at this point i dont care anymore! my one and only goal is to get out of here. i was suddenly very busy. i was checking my bank account, i have more than enough. i grab my suitcases and pack everything! i didnt leave anything behind besides the hudge stuff. i only have probably a hour or 2 before they find a key, i have to stall . i unlocked my phone and texted cheif choi

" i need time alone, lets talk later im ok." i heard his phone beep from outside the door

" i understand, let me know if you need anything we will be downstairs " he calls threw the door.

perfect! stupid he fell for it. okay im all packed and ready to leave....but to where and how could i leave the house without being noticed? i open my computer and type in California apatments. that should be plenty far. i found a perfect loft i call the number and get everything settled. i buy my plane ticket from my personal account so my appa cant find me and then called one of my friends that has a car.

"hey garrison! i need a hudge favor. do you think you can pick me up around 2:30 am ? "

"uh sure why so late? "

" i need a ride to the airport my flight leaves at 4am."

"uh yeah i can do that but um where do you live tho?"

oh he is going to freak when he sees my house. i tell hi the address and instruct him to stay on the street that ill be coming from the back. my alarm goes off at 2am. that gives my about 30mins to get my suitcases outside. i open my door and walk around the house remembering where the guards are. most of them are asleep but 4 of them are doing rounds 1 inside 3 outside. i go back to my room and take the suitcases to the dancestudio where i have a door that goes directly into my backyard. i run back upstairs to grab my purse that has my tickets and other stuff.

ding* garrison " um do you live in a manshion? "

looks like he is here

" ill be right down!" i walk back to the studio and opens the door. no guards out here. i make a run for it with my 2 suitcases and my shoulder dufflebag. i finally reach the car

" hey! sorry can you open the trunk?" he pops the trunk open and i hastly shove my things inside. i walk back to the passenger side and gets in

" wow thanks for taking me! i really appreate it !" he turns to look at me

" so um nice house? " we laugh

" yeah its kind of over the top huh! " all he does is shrug and drives off. we get to the airport with about an hour to spare.

"thank you so much for taking me!" i say as he helps with the bags  

"yeah no problem but um where are you going? what about school? from the looks of it are you going to be gone for a while? " i sigh and grab all my things and hugs him

" goodbye garrison im really lucky to have met you " i smile threw my tears

" im not going to be coming back. but ill text you everyonce in awhile "  we say our goodbyes and i go threw baggage check and security with only seconds to spare.

" last borading call for flight delta 4812 destination San Deigo Californina. i had my ticket to the lady.

"fist class right this way".

well too late to go back now.